Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2008
    How many people here are not from the San Diego store? Just out of curiosity...I mean, I know there are loooots of stores out there....But, obviously since the creator of this forum is from there, I get why there are so many people from San Diego. But...are there any Texans? Georgians? Other than meinside100? I KNOW he is from Georgia...and still very involved in Fry's, apparently. Even though he has been working at his new little government job for quite some time now. :face-devil-grin:
  1.  permalink
    I think there are people from the other Socal stores that linger but don't post.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Me. I don't work at Fry's. And I'm from Arizona. I shop at our Phoenix Fry's. I also have been to most of the California and the Austin, TX Fry's.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    So sorry AyaHu...I meant to include you...you must really enjoy our little banter on here on occasion. I have friends that work in the Phoenix store. I worked in the Austin store for grand opening. I know looking in from the outside we are a nutty bunch of people!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Is one of your friends Ruben from Computers? He is good looking. Not as good looking as Sass. For the record.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    i work in a different frys in so.cal that isnt in san diego...I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    Nope...sorry....and come to think of it..she doesn't work in phoenix anymore...she's in tempe...so i actually strestched the truth a bit..I have A friend out there....hehhe and most of the people i know actually come from the phoenix store...but most of them have quit or have been let go and moved on!!!
  2.  permalink
    I have been to City of Industry, Manhattan Beach, San Marcos, Houston, South Houston, and Las Vegas.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Ah, our Tempe store sucks. It's so friggin ugly and hard to find anything. And Ruben does not work there. And Fajita's is not next to it.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    oh...one of the A-teamers....as a CSA....aren't you proud?!?!?! I have been in arlington, dallas, austin, duluth, and alpharetta...arlington is the best...worst store...but best people that i have worked with
  3.  permalink
    my name is greg i'm from san diego i like RC cars.I am not Greg Torkelson from Fry's just someone with a similar name
  4.  permalink
    greg.torkelson:my name is greg i'm from san diego i like RC cars.

I love RC Cars. I want to be friends with this greg.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    SDCherryPicker:I think there are people from the other Socal stores that linger but don't post.

I post. I'm from the San Marcos, CA store.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2008
    Im from the Las Vegas storeLas Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
  5.  permalink
    I'm not from the San Diego store.