Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2008 edited
    Do it at your own risk I don't work for Fry's and can't be responsibile for it. I am not responsible if you get arrested or go to court.aka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2008
    I think you should allow posts linking to something someone else wrote on the internet on the subject, because that is not directly causing harm. But the rest I agree with.Superhero!
  1.  permalink
    why the sudden change of heart?i love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Bought off by Sony.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    :<Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthoradmin
    If its posted somewhere else like imageshack or another site you can link to it but the content can't be directly hosted on this site. This new implementation is to protect the site from any legal issues with Fry's Electronics Inc.Contact Me: admin@frysforum.com [FrysForum Administration Group]
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2008 edited
    I think posting anything about stealing from Fry's is retarded too. or anything else similar.  
    I don't think it's censoring, it's just plain stupid on the person(s) behalf on posting such information.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorwhitenoise
    Are you going to take and pay for lawsuits and lawyers if the site gets sued? But then again Luis did say that the site is registered to another person in another country.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfanboy
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2008
    It's okay to expose all the illegal shit Fry's is doingn thats not illegal because they are breaking the law.  

Examples: Not Paying Commissions Correctly, Not Paying Overtime, Not Paying For Benifits, CAL OSHA Violations, Unfit Working Conditions, Descrimination, Sexual Harrasment etcOut To Save The World From /\ FRY'S \/
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2008
    Sexual harassment? Did Randy Fry show you what a reach-around was or something?
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008
    The easiest way to steal something from Fry's is to wear really large pants. I've found that if you do that then you have room to fit various items in them. Also, you can use a simple refrigerator magnet to de-securitize things like video games. It works really great. When you have everything you need and are ready to go, simply walk out and if anyone stops you tell them that if you don't get to the bathroom you're going to crap your pants. It works every time. At least, when I dreamed about it it worked.:face-devil-grin:Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008
    You obviously know nothing about Fry's security.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008

♫She's so beautiful, to meeeeeeee.♫
  2.  permalink
    Sasquatch:  

If I drove a GTR I would park it in the back....seriously many jealous people with will "accidently" throw open their door against your car.:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorOmeg
    that car looked like it was raced really really good. it had mud stains on the side and also the exhaust had thick black goop.  

oh and it was an automatic and 4 seater....  

other than that, i creamed my pants when i saw it :face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    meh uninteresting isnt useful or utilitarian give me a utility truck that will run dakar and youve got a winner remember real cars enter in real races.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorvclsmith
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2008
    Why would anyone want to steal from fry's:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Suzukiman: meh uninteresting isnt useful or utilitarian give me a utility truck that will run dakar and youve got a winner remember real cars enter in real races.

Uh...what? In english, please!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Sasquatch:  

So...you work at the NE Houston store, eh? Which department? Interesting that Frys, and The Dump (great name for a furniture store) are in the same shopping center.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2008
    it is english utilitarian is something that will be useful that car isn't. It is also a race wannabe it isnt of the caliber of car you will find in Lemans nor is it tough enough to run in the Dakar so i call it a half breed mutt of a machine that is only used as a sound platform by kids that dont know what a real car is.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    you could also use it to "drift" but you can also win a "drift" competition in a beat up sprinter van if you really wanted to.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    ObiWan:
    Sasquatch:  

So...you work at the NE Houston store, eh? Which department? Interesting that Frys, and The Dump (great name for a furniture store) are in the same shopping center.

Electronic Components.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    can i get some ram ....... no not that one ............ nah im looking for somthing a little different .......... does it come in black i saw the black version online ......... can you get me the black version .............. your sure you cant because i will pay for it............  

sound typical?? huge waste of time.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    yep im sleepyLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2008
    Suzukiman: it is english utilitarian is something that will be useful that car isn't. It is also a race wannabe it isnt of the caliber of car you will find in Lemans nor is it tough enough to run in the Dakar so i call it a half breed mutt of a machine that is only used as a sound platform by kids that dont know what a real car is.

Uh...what? Were you stoned when you wrote that?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Ah I used to drift contest in my Integ. Not that I won any.. but she did do some nice drifting. I miss the integ.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    nope and never have been:face-smile: i think it was about 10 pm when i wrote that though but why that car it's just so ......... not functionalLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and drifting in an integra .... stock or modified?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Video, or it didn't happen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorrobenever
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2009
    im tryin to find the discussion bout the stealn that happen in the sd fry's. the one where there was 2 associates involve n one guy from the courtesy. does anyone have that link?
    •  
      CommentAuthorBizz
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2009
    unfit work conditions? geez. what store do you work at... go visit 16... it's a real shit hole with authentic corn kernels and everything...Collateral Damage
  3.  permalink
    You should not talk about "how to" steal from Fry's. Doing so, Fry's can actually sue you. Don't you think the Fat Man from Home Office are reading this? They read this/Associates read this/ Managers read these forums/Customers/Everybody....If you write that then you could be held countable on what you say, that is if they actually know who you are :P
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    but I dont steal I return reciepts and give them a box of stuff for it by asking for my money back and not saying it is for the item in the box as that would then be fraud because I stated the item in the box IS what I am returning not just simply asking for money back on a receipt see how that worksLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    its a loophole but no matter how immoral it might be its still a legal loopholeLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009
    Suzukiman: but I dont steal I return reciepts and give them a box of stuff for it by asking for my money back and not saying it is for the item in the box as that would then be fraud because I stated the item in the box IS what I am returning not just simply asking for money back on a receipt see how that works

Return associates don't check shit. I returned a product I shrink wrapped myself and the associate unwrapped it lol.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    exactly so if they give me money and take an item of mine that i didnt say was for return technically you could say they stole my item.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  4.  permalink
    yes u can and some people do that...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    and its an awesome if not morally wrong way of making easy moneyLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest 9744
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
    frys lost prevention is very VERY tight! although they dont have security tags on item, they have 4 angle high res cameras on every isle, specially the high rise ones, they have teams 1/2 dressed like common thugs, the other like normal people, they have ear pieces to communicate thief locations, they will go to bathrooms and listen to package openings. they check your opened boxes as you leave the isles. they are accurate enough to know which pocket you put stuff in. their camera rooms are small so it only has 1 or 2 persons looking at monitors while the others walk around the store waiting for potentials. they have target areas, Inks, batteries, memory, mp3 players, music, games, software, ect. 80% of the time you will get caught, rules are as long as you dont walk out of the store without paying for it your safe, if you go back to where you hid the opened box and its been moved or not there, THEY HAVE IT/checked it out AND HAVE YOU IN SIGHT! if you drop the items somewhere and then walk out they will still stop you and asked what you did with the items. they know where it is because like i said they have you in their sights and know your every move. If you open your mouth and say were you dropped it, you just incriminated yourself and they will have you for damages instead of theft. pretend not to know what they are taking about,, and offer to empty your pockets. they cant do anything you if dont have or say anything.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2009
    yes but what I do cant be caught on camera and isnt illegal anyway.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    suzuki's way is better.
  6.  permalink
    The loss prevention at frys are lazy as hell. I've spent alot of time in the San Marcos store office and have seen how they work! I guess that first meeting with the LPO when you were hired got you scared? Every time I've been into the office they are just chillin listening to music or eating food. In fact, most the time they would invite me in to rewind a clip of something that happened earlier in the day like someone picking their ass. Then I'd play with the controls looking down girls shirts while they did closing paperwork. IF someone is in the camera room, its generally one person. Do you think one person an possibly track all those customers? You know for an arrest they have to watch from the second they enter until they leave? - Thats alot of work for one person. And if its raining in the parking lot at night the cameras don't work because of the reflection of the parking lights.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2009
    I dunno dude. They're pretty hardcore at the Houston store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2009
    dont be a stupid thug politicians use the same tactics I use its called doing it legally.  

Only the morons ever get caught. Ever wonder how many crimes actually go unsolved or incorrectly solved?  

there are many "legal" things you can do to get someone arrestedLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  7.  permalink
    Houston police are jerks....:s
    •  
      CommentAuthormtnmedic
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2010
    " quotepermalink  
    I think posting anything about stealing from Fry's is retarded too. or anything else similar.  
    I don't think it's censoring, it's just plain stupid on the person(s) behalf on posting such information."  

Agree. Even more stupid is someone who decides to try those tips. Geez, don't they know Fry's is onto this stuff already? I mean...psssst, buddy, those "secret" tips to rip off Fry's aren't so secret anymore, now that they're posted on the WORLD WIDE WEB!  

You get caught, you get what you deserve because you assumed the risk when deciding to try such a stupid stunt.
  8.  permalink
    sasquatch...is that the arlington fry's?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2010
    I assume you're referring to the GTR, and no.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAviator08
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2012
    Sasquatch:  

Sasquatch:  

Dude that store has some bad neighborhoods near by. I would park that thing as close to the front as possible or by a lp camera
    •  
      CommentAuthormak8908
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2012
    Sasquatch:  

hey thats my old Ford Probe on the left:face-smile: