Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2007
    Hi everyone. Looks like this is a forum about fry's electronics. I'm a long time fry's customer and would just like to show you guys my appreciation. I really love the selection at fry's. Always shops there. The prices are really good and the employees are really knowledgeable. My favorite section would be the computer area as I am a computer administrator at a high school.  
    Especially thanks to the Fry's and their employees in San diego.  

:face-smile:the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008
    ???????? wait a minute this is frys electronics you are talking about right. the same one that grinds employees along with their customers to dust so randy can have a golf coarse right?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008
    Employees slave and work long hours for this asshole. Just so he can do a round of golf.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2008
    dont forget he flies there in the corporate jetLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....