Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    i was chillin in my car, some dude come up to me and asks me if i wanna talk about jesus.  
    i said "no"  
    he got angry and said "are you sure he died for you the least you can do is hear about him."  
    i said "im not intrested"  
    he got angry walked away and said i was ungratful  

i shoulda came back with "jesus gave my friend cancer and took him from us. he is a selfish sob"  
    just to egg him on  
    what do you guys think about thati love it when they call me big papa
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    I'm done with Fry's, a funny story
    How come no one here is funny?
    funny video
    Funny Termination Stories @ Frys
    Ghetto Visa Black Card....Visa gets pwned. Funny shit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2008
  3.  permalink
    Fuck people who have to harass those who are not religious or of their religion. If I had seen him and he got nasty, I'd probably get in his face depending on the circumstances of the situation. Thats just like homeless people, pettitioners, and those people who stand outside Vons selling stuff. Homeless people could get help if they really cared to (but most of them are crazy), pettitioners need to find something better to do with their time, and the people selling crap outside of Vons like flowers need to get a life too.Regular Member
  4.  permalink
    it was outside vonsi love it when they call me big papa
  5.  permalink
    I would ask him to talk about the devil and then start twiching and foaming at the mouth and start chanting.
  6.  permalink
    jesus loves you  
    why cant you see thati love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Yesterday I found a Mormon advert on my door. Good thing I was at work.  

I have a Mormon friend. She tells me all of the ridiculous things they believe.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    Sasquatch:Yesterday I found a Mormon advert on my door. Good thing I was at work.  

I have a Mormon friend. She tells me all of the ridiculous things they believe.

well they cant be worse than scientologists....I'm crushing your head... You flathead!