Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2008 edited
    Well I haven't witnessed it, but the current item running around the Fry's in Anaheim is that one guy in receiving stabbed another guy back there in the neck with a pen. Seriously, I guess we shouldn't mess with guys back there.. :) But can anyone else confirm this?I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    How are you former returns/receiving/coordinator people holding up in sales?
    Looks like the Fry's Anaheim building just got bought
    Receiving Department
    Fry's Near Riot In Audio/Video Store 10 (ANAHEIM)
    Do you think this site should remain open and is a good resource to employees and others?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2008
    Fry's likes to keep it colorful.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazyFox213
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2008 edited
    Really What color was that attack?  

Maybe a nice corn flower blue? lol  

Receiving is a very anti-social environment.  

Just keep away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeJun 29th 2008
    From what I understand there is lots of harassment in the warehouse. From people just teasing each other to sexual harassment. People back there get really vocal mainly because customers and upper management are never around.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    Sasquatch:Fry's likes to keep it colorful.

Racist! Us whiteys are just as violent as them colored folk.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I'm going to shank you tomorrow.
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2008
    We had a fight in our receiving department one time. One guy sucker punched the other guy. Then they had the nerve to call customer service to have someone go back there and clean up the blood. Customer service told them that they were the one who messed it up, they were the ones who needed to clean it up.  

Oh yeah..as a sidenote they are both GONE!!! Hostility in the workplace is severely frowned upon. :face-sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrys_slave
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008
    More employees letting their anger with Fry's on each other.
  2.  permalink
    where is the lovei love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2008
    It died with TupacSuperhero!
  3.  permalink
    maybe i shoulda made my screen name tupaci love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008
    We'd have more love.Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    dont forget weezy baby
  5.  permalink
    lol yea receiving sucks i went to help out receiving break down boxes once and sum indian guy was bossing me aroung so i told him to stfu, i dont work here. He told me if i was sent here i had to do what everyone else does if it means i had to do it all day, lol i walked off on him and went back to my department. receiving sucks ass period
  6.  permalink
    bmode13: lol yea receiving sucks i went to help out receiving break down boxes once and sum indian guy was bossing me aroung so i told him to stfu, i dont work here. He told me if i was sent here i had to do what everyone else does if it means i had to do it all day, lol i walked off on him and went back to my department. receiving sucks ass period

Receiving is like being in a foreign country....litterly...only like 2-3 people know English and its usually only some sups and the DM.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2008
    dead threa.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsomeone
    • CommentTimeDec 17th 2008
    AyaHu: dead threa(d).

I just love all these zombie threads running around here.. :)Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2008
    muahhhhhhhhhh brrraaaaiii ............. paaaaaaccccckkkkkkets muahhhhhhhhhLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Dude I have a game called Zombies, Run! on my G1 that uses the GPS in which you choose a destination (the mailbox or something) and attempt to get there while ZOMBIE ATTACK YOU FROM EVERY SIDE and you have to run around and dodge them and lead them away from your goal and its so fun its insane.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    nice ... ive always wondered in the resident evil series there are working cars everywhere why not just drive away?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Good point, but people have tried to play the zombie simulator in the car and Ive heard they still get eaten. Zombies are cool like that.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2008 edited
    i really really need to post a picture of my suzuki. but in rising dead??, the one where your stuck in a mall throwing cd cases at the zombies awesome game gta meets resident evil, the car was pretty good but why did they all only have about a pint of gas in them?Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu: Dude I have a game called Zombies, Run! on my G1 that uses the GPS in which you choose a destination (the mailbox or something) and attempt to get there while ZOMBIE ATTACK YOU FROM EVERY SIDE and you have to run around and dodge them and lead them away from your goal and its so fun its insane.

I tried that today. Good stuff.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    You are my soulmate.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2008
    AyaHu: You are my soulmate.

Your twin just stabbed me over the internet. It's super effective.