Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGnome
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008

1. Other Topics You Might Like
    RUMOR: FRY'S TO LET GO OF EMPLOYEES AND DOWNSIZE AND CLOSE STORES
    Why do alot of employees at Fry's not speak english?
    What do you think of Fry's Employees Dating Each Other?
    LP showing employees proof on suspisicion of stealin
    Is your frys full of weird employees?
  2.  permalink
    you have to much time on your handsi love it when they call me big papa
  3.  permalink
    That's because he doesn't have a job. He got fired remember. Greg get a job man hahahaha.
  4.  permalink
    loli love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrys_slave
    I think the pictures are good they show what employees do outside of work or at work and if they didn't want no one getting access to them they wouldn't have put them online on myspace or the internet or wherever the person got them from. Its kinda their fault.
  5.  permalink
    that is true. i guess it cant be that big of a deal since there isnt any shit talking with the picsi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrys_slave
    I like how the girl in the Cafe pic is saying fuck you and on her cell phone while at work LOL and why are they taking pics at work in the first place?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGnome
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2008 edited
    here is a hint to those wondering who i am: i am in at least one of the photos i posted. i am relaxed and its not a bad pic of me. i did this to throw you all off. good luck figuring out who i am!
  6.  permalink
    Gnome:here is a hint to those wondering who i am: i am in at least one of the photos i posted. i am relaxed and its not a bad pic of me. i did this to throw you all off. good luck figuring out who i am!
    Hahahahahahahahahaha, I don't see you in any of those pictures. Hmm, maybe its because your not in any of them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Some stupid mod will probably delete this thread. I think theses pix are ok because they are not private images.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfly
    Those pics are widely available online so what does it mater I don't see a big deal. PEOPLE DON'T POST PICS IF YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS TO SEE THEM ONLINE ITS SIMPLE!
    •  
      CommentAuthorwhitenoise
    maybe they are allowing pics now there has to be a reason why the pics are allowed maybe there is nothing wrong with posting the pics?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    fly:Those pics are widely available online so what does it mater I don't see a big deal. PEOPLE DON'T POST PICS IF YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS TO SEE THEM ONLINE ITS SIMPLE!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGnome
    i almost forgot the most important photo of all.  

hoot hoot

•  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
  7.  permalink
    yah i dont suggest you add greg to your myspace if you want your pictures on hereI am not Greg Torkelson from Fry's just someone with a similar name
  8.  permalink
    Fuckin greg. Your little bitch ass is still pissed you got fired from frys. Grow up.
  9.  permalink
    Its funny how Greg, I mean Gnome keeps deleting the posts that expose him. The first day, I worked in Customer Serice, several people told me what a pathetic joke they thought you were. Maybe, thats why your so pissed off at everyone now. :face-crying:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2008 edited
    These pictures arent hosted here or defaming anyone so I dont see any problems.  

This guy is the only vaguely cute one. Dude.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2008 edited
    Gnome:

That is old, I haven't seen this before, but Sam is in it, when he was still at San Marcos.I shit trains, Now what?
  10.  permalink
    Gnome:i almost forgot the most important photo of all.  

hoot hoot

Damn I'm awsome.
  11.  permalink
    AyaHu:These pictures arent hosted here or defaming anyone so I dont see any problems.  

This guy is the only vaguely cute one. Dude.

you just like him cause he is asiani love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008
    And he is only vaguely remotely attractive guy, but his skin is all wierd...Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbiggysmalls
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2008 edited
    i cant believe you judge on looks ayahui love it when they call me big papa
  12.  permalink
    Gnome:here is a hint to those wondering who i am: i am in at least one of the photos i posted. i am relaxed and its not a bad pic of me. i did this to throw you all off. good luck figuring out who i am!

i dont see you in any of these pics gregi love it when they call me big papa
  13.  permalink
    biggysmalls:

i dont see you in any of these pics greg

I don't either.
  14.  permalink
    where am i at? you forgot Weezy F. Baby... dont forget the baby
    •  
      CommentAuthorStarz
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2008
    Someone knows how to use myspace.