Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2008 edited
    Go get some, fill them out about some of the losers at Frys, and drop them in a mailbox. I know the good ones are at least read (I got several), so I'm sure the bad ones are too (never had any). If at the very least, you waste some gas money and ink. Doesn't hurt to try.  

Have fun. If I ever get around to stopping by Frys I'll be sure to pick a few up.Regular Member
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Dear Randy Fry, (Online Version of Tell Randy Form)
    I wonder if Randy Fry would ever do undercover boss?
    Randy Fry leads the Consumer Electronics Association
    An Open Letter to Randy
    Randy is Dandy
  2.  permalink
    Filling Tell Randy Forms out about yourself doesn't count. We all know you did this greg as you were too busy doing nothing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    Poor Tyler. All those things do is make you feel good about yourself. I already feel good about myself. I don't have to lie to myself.  

My favorite one was when these two drunk hotties came in and both filled one out for me. I didn't even mention it. It was great. Why they were drunk in the middle of the day, I have no idea. The others I don't remember the customers.Regular Member
  3.  permalink
    did you even try to get a number outta them?  
    or try to get some?  
    cause i doubt you did. cause your gayi love it when they call me big papa
  4.  permalink
    biggysmalls:did you even try to get a number outta them?  
    or try to get some?  
    cause i doubt you did. cause your gay

He is gay. And in Denial about life.
  5.  permalink
    I'm sure Greg's self esteem is just fine. I mean, he only got fired from his job, is on the computer/myspace all day, makes up bullshit accounts to talk shit about people and is a mod of a site that spends all its time talking about a company where everyone knows he's a joke. Happy fourth Greg, you douche. :face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88

6.  permalink
    LOL at Greg, deleting posts like crazy to cover up how pathetic he really is. I had a pretty good day in comission, selling, how was sitting on the computer hahaha. :face-crying:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Hey dont delete posts. Take the heat like a man. Ill fill a tell randy form out for everyone on here. Telling him how much you stink of AWESOME.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2008
    They're going to be pretty confused when they get a glowing letter of praise for one Sasquatch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    That's Dr. Sasquatch, also.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sass knows how to service.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I smell a euphemism.
  7.  permalink
    i smell a wet hairy sasquatchi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Lucky guy.
  8.  permalink
    Wow. Greg this isn't the RC Forum where you can make every little conversation go your way. Man up and stop deleting posts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohnW
    SDCherryPicker:Wow. Greg this isn't the RC Forum where you can make every little conversation go your way. Man up and stop deleting posts.

That is how he feels good about himself. If he deletes all the information, then what is to be depressed about?  

He's deleted a bunch of posts.
  9.  permalink
    The reason he deletes the posts is because he's really an insecure person. Its easy for him:face-smile: to sit on his computer and make up fake accounts to bash people. But, when people find out, he freaks and tries to cover his tracks by deleting and lying. Its really comedy to see him do this. And he's one of the mods so it really kills the credibility of this site.
  10.  permalink
    yep! watch this very post be deleted. I also go by the name fryspics, and gnome, and others too! i like posting pictures of ex frys associates and making up stories and acting like i still work at frys. frys was the only place people would talk to me and i really miss working there. now i just sit at home and play world of warcraft all day long.I am not Greg Torkelson from Fry's just someone with a similar name
    •  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008 edited
    No one on the site is an admin except for me. Ayahu, Sas and Greg are moderators. Due to too many complaints I am issuing a temporary freeze on him being a moderator. No moderator represents me or the site, they represent themselves and their actions can lead to a freeze on their account and a ban if necessary. I would recommend that none of the moderators remove any negative comments about themselfs because its not fair all comments should be allowed even if its about yourself and its bad. If you have a problem with anything contact a moderator or me with a private message or email admin@frysforum.com. All information is private and confidential.aka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
  11.  permalink
    Honestly, Luis, you shouldn't just freeze Greg. If your serious about your site being positive, you should ban him. Theres no excuse for all the stuff he's done. From trying to hack your site, fryspics, gnome etc. Greg isn't someone you want to be associated with. But this temp freeze is a damn good start on your part. Good job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008
    The hacking was pretty funny.
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohnW
    There was a site that bashes him, too. I can't remember it off my head.  

I thought he was the one that attempted to gain access to your site by emailing support. You want that kind of peron in charge?
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeJul 6th 2008 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    MacIas:No one on the site is an admin except for me. Ayahu, Sas and Greg are moderators. Due to too many complaints I am issuing a temporary freeze on him being a moderator. No moderator represents me or the site, they represent themselves and their actions can lead to a freeze on their account and a ban if necessary. I would recommend that none of the moderators remove any negative comments about themselfs because its not fair all comments should be allowed even if its about yourself and its bad. If you have a problem with anything contact a moderator or me with a private message or email admin@frysforum.com. All information is private and confidential.

Im happy to hear it, as, I believe the last time someone insulted me, I left it up. But then again, I don't actually care what other people think of me, particularly on the internet, for everyone is charmed by my amazing personality when they meet me in person.  
    Not that I don't like Greg. I do. But I can't respect someone who can't respect themselves and others. It is far more powerful to formulate a strong comeback as opposed to deleting the posts altogether.Superhero!
  12.  permalink
    he is like a big baby.  
    he cant talk back so instead he trys to get back at you another wayi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorJohnW
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2008
    I guess he ran away again since he can't edit posts any more.
  13.  permalink
    most likely he is at home crying into his pillow saying "why dont they like me"i love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008
    biggysmalls:most likely he is at home crying into his pillow saying "why dont they like me"

Cutting his wrists with scissors.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    People that commit suicide should do it in an awesome way. Like, going to McDonald's and eating until you simply cease to live. Sliced wrists are sooo 1990's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch:People that commit suicide should do it in an awesome way. Like, going to McDonald's and eating until you simply cease to live. Sliced wrists are sooo 1990's.

I always thought snowmobiling off a giant cliff would be not only fun, but historic.  
    I myself will be going to the bermuda triangle to disappear.Superhero!
  14.  permalink
    I always thought snowmobiling off a giant cliff would be not only fun, but historic.  
    I myself will be going to the bermuda triangle to disappear.  

were you will live for ever as a spirit who haunts those who dare to trespass.i love it when they call me big papa
  15.  permalink
    personally if i wasnt already killed i would like to go out in a blaze of glory.  
    somthing to put those mountain dew commercials to shamei love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Superhero!
  16.  permalink
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2Abp0FbA0i love it when they call me big papa
  17.  permalink
    I am writing to express my concerns about a recent incident I experienced at Frys Electronics store. I would like to bring to your attention the fact that I received extremely poor customer service during my last shopping trip at Fountain Valley CA, which took place on January 04, 2016 at approximately 11:50 am.

Before coming to the store, I have called in to the store (714) 378-4400 and inquired regarding the availability of iphone 6S plus Gold 64GB and which is available with 1 quantity and reached store within 30mins to upgrade my AT&T line 281-813-3538.

When reached an associate(Marvin) for assistance on getting an ATT&T Upgrade, Initially he said we don't sell iPhone 6s/6s plus here (which placed me into surprise) and he said there is no availability of the above item. I informed him that i called in the store for the availability and they told we they have it in store and i came to store in 20 mins. As I requested him to double check with other associate as i had come on a break from office, then again he went back to the computer and said not available we don't sell iphone 6/6s upon requesting him again to check if he missed anything or check again and in couple of minutes he said " I just refreshed the system and it is now available".

Well, I moved forward to an upgrade, After waiting for 2 hours for an upgrade which is unsuccessful because of server and system issues. During the upgrade I lost my service on current phone and He made my AT&T service transferred to the new iPhone which is in sealed package and was unable to complete the transaction. He was not able to complete my upgrade and in turn he is asking me to go AT&T store and fix the service and get back to the him for an upgrade.

which was ridiculous and I have only my mobile where I use as a GPS and no service and he is expecting me to find the at&t store and fix my service and come back for an upgrade due to his mistake. Which is completely a foolish thing expected from me. Where I was put in the Jeopardy state and He was impatient in fixing the issue. I asked him to call the Manager and he said " He will be there in behind the counter " Go check there". I was shocked to hear such irresponsibility. please advice me is that my job to search for the store manager and explain the issue by myself. He became impatient and rude with us. Later he called the service manage ( Vutha Sum), We explained the situation and fixed by changing the sim card from new iphone to current phone.

After being at the store for nearly 3 hours waiting by standing with my wife at this point, I left without my desired product. I have shopped at Fry's Electronics many times and have never experienced an incident like this one. It was extremely disheartening that I could not receive the assistance I was politely requesting and ultimately could not make my purchase.

Marvin (associate) called me on my phone and stated :
    " I found out why u didn't get the upgrade because u guys have lot of past dues with At&t, due to which u were rejected for upgrade" , I asked him who i was speaking with as he did not address himself when he called and he says "the person who wasted your time" and he did not give us his name

But I was never due with AT&T for your information. I believe he tried to humiliate his mistake on us which is very disappointing. We never gave him our personal number to call us and 'accuse' us for defaults for not paying the bills with AT&T which we can prove.

Certainly I decided to go to other Fry's Electronics (3370 E La Palma Ave, Anaheim, CA) which is 20 miles from the current Fry's store and upgraded my AT&T line in 20 mins minutes. The representative who helped ous at Anaheim store was so quick and we purchased our product in 20 mins and had no problem.
  18.  permalink
    Dear Sir,

Thank you for explaining your situation to us. It is great to see that our employees are upholding the golden standards of Fry's Electronics customer service. If Marvin had not notified you of your delinquent bills and your responsibilities towards AT&T you may have lost your phone service completely! He will be commended on his dedication to you, as seen by spending 3 hours on your case. Next time you shop for a phone, always remember Fry's Electronics and to pay our bills on time!

Sincerely,

Ken "Fuck You" Lutz