Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2008
    they look out for each other protect each other, cover up for each other and hide from home office  
    POWER TRIP! They need to be locked in a cage and shipped to cuba and have them starve!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    flea:they look out for each other protect each other, cover up for each other and hide from home office  
    POWER TRIP! They need to be locked in a cage and shipped to cuba and have them starve!

WHAT?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Flea's mother smoked cat-nip during her pregnancy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    flea is high on Advantage®i am a worm.
  2.  permalink
    thats not even what a power trip is.  
    thats just covering your friends assi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2008 edited
    My manager told me this: Is it true that some one in audit is the store whore?i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    how can she be when she is in the box all dayi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorV
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2008
    If the Fry's managers are involved in any kind of injustice they need to be brought to justice.I belive in Justice ... I will serve it if needed
  4.  permalink
    V:If the Fry's managers are involved in any kind of injustice they need to be brought to justice.

Are you gonna send masks to everyone who works at frys and then blow up the store. Because that would be cool.
    •  
      CommentAuthorV
    Thank you for your great ideas but I can not reveal my ideas or secrets...just yet.I belive in Justice ... I will serve it if needed
  5.  permalink
    greg was on a power trip when he was deleting all the post on here about himi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    biggysmalls:greg was on a power trip when he was deleting all the post on here about him
    Superhero!