Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Im a salesmen in the San Diego Fry's and I want to be anonymous because Im scared of retaliation from management. I noticed we have been overstaffing the sales floor with way to many sales people. I have seen like 4-5 sales people ask the same customer if they need any help or have questions the customers then get frustrated and then leave. I think Fry's is overstaffing their employees to try to hit management projection but this is not good since it hurts the employees quotas and projection. If there is 40 employees working at the same time more than likely everyone will make less money and sell less as oppose to having 25-30 sales people. Overstaffing hurts employees commision, goals and makes the customer feel over helped since sales people are trying to make sales. Also having alot of employees walking around doesnt present a good image on the store. Why not overstaff the accessory sales which would make alot more sense since they can help the customers without any preasure and can put go backs away and stock and have their isles ready. There has to be some sort of balance on amount of sales people vs customers, this last past Saturday the sales people outnumbered the customers 2-1. I know in part cause its summer its not as busy and because we have the San Diego County Fair our numbers are down. Anyone care to discuss thier opinions or suggestions on this?
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    List of Employees Fired From Fry's San Diego thanks to Fry's Corporate
    Fry's San Diego Is Saddened by all the firings and employees let go
    Why do employees at Wal-Mart always seem happier than at Frys?
    Frys.com treats its employees like slaves
    Low fat diet for Frys employees.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2007
    Help out the accessory people. There are a lot of customers in the isle.i am a worm.
  3.  permalink
    if you guys are overstaff why can't i get any help when i was looking for a dvd drive?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2007
    Probably there is no commission paid on the the dvd drives. I know when I go to Circuit City everyone is eager to help out on all products they get points (not commission) on everything.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2007
    Fry's is great. I prolly will not buy any more electronics if fry's goes out of business. :face-crying:the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round