Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthormeinside100
    • CommentTimeJul 8th 2008 edited
    My friend may get written up for going to backstock too many times when all he is doing is stocking, getting boxes for backstocking stuff that doesn't fit on the floor or pegs, etc and management knows it and they are just spinning it to make it look like he just goes back there to socialize with people. Just because you say hi to the people in receiving and start a 2 minute conversation while you search the bins for the right size boxes (at the same time) doesn't mean you are slacking off!!!!!! Is this a sign that he is about to get fired and they are looking for any reason to do it since he is never late, does his work, get Frys cards and PSCs etc.
  1.  permalink
    either that or the manager that wrote him up is just in a bad mood and he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.i love it when they call me big papa
  2.  permalink
    Remember they need a paper trail to cover their a$$'es
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2008
    I'm pretty sure talking isnt part of your or your friends job description, so if someone comes in at the wrong place at the wrong time....Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    elusivententionz: Remember they need a paper trail to cover their a$$'es

How far must the paper trail be before someone actually getting fired?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Depends on how much they like you.
  3.  permalink
    AyaHu: I'm pretty sure talking isnt part of your or your friends job description, so if someone comes in at the wrong place at the wrong time....

Fry's should hire robots then. Humans are social animals, and they're going to talk to each other.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2008
    notparistexas:
    AyaHu: I'm pretty sure talking isnt part of your or your friends job description, so if someone comes in at the wrong place at the wrong time....

Fry's should hire robots then. Humans are social animals, and they're going to talk to each other.

It is, but they are the ones saying what you job is and is not. Find a job where you can talk to people without getting in trouble.Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    AyaHu:
    notparistexas:

It is, but they are the ones saying what you job is and is not. Find a job where you can talk to people without getting in trouble.

It's actually one of the policies of Fry's to greet any customer or associate you encounter while on the clock. As long as he is doing his job while talking to the merchandisers, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2008
    Associate452:
    AyaHu:
    notparistexas:

It is, but they are the ones saying what you job is and is not. Find a job where you can talk to people without getting in trouble.

It's actually one of the policies of Fry's to greet any customer or associate you encounter while on the clock. As long as he is doing his job while talking to the merchandisers, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I am almost 100% sure it is not policy to greet employees. And 100% sure this kid was saying more than "Hello!"  
    And that they wanna fire him.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2008
    AyaHu: I am almost 100% sure it is not policy to greet employees. And 100% sure this kid was saying more than "Hello!"  
    And that they wanna fire him.

You're 100% sure how? You're not a Fry's employee, you haven't read the handbook. Stop being such a pretentious bitch and pretending like you know everything.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Hey guess what dumbass, now you're pretentious for assuming she hasn't read the handbook. Maybe I mailed her one. Also, it would be absolutely fucking ridiculous if store policy dictated that all employees must greet each other. So maybe you take your Mydol the next time you're on the rag and keep your hate and frustrations with life to yourself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Ninjician:
    AyaHu: I am almost 100% sure it is not policy to greet employees. And 100% sure this kid was saying more than "Hello!"  
    And that they wanna fire him.

You're 100% sure how? You're not a Fry's employee, you haven't read the handbook. Stop being such a pretentious bitch and pretending like you know everything.

Actually it came from my vast amount of common sense. And being a retail store manager for five years ;DSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    Sasquatch: Hey guess what dumbass, now you're pretentious for assuming she hasn't read the handbook. Maybe I mailed her one. Also, it would be absolutely fucking ridiculous if store policy dictated that all employees must greet each other. So maybe you take your Mydol the next time you're on the rag and keep your hate and frustrations with life to yourself.

Uh, I won't say it's "store policy" but oh wait, it's called the "greeting policy".  

Good job misspelling Midol, and way to use a really cliché comeback, you fuckin' fatass.  

Ahayu, no one cares about your "retail" experience. You're just whoring yourself out on this forum, like every other import model airhead. Good luck getting older.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    The greeting policy is to greet customers, not associates. Greeting associates would be idiocy. Please pay attention to what we're arguing about. And I'm so very sorry I misspelled Midol. I'm not as familiar with the product as you are, you incestuous imbecile.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    Sasquatch: The greeting policy is to greet customers, not associates. Greeting associates would be idiocy. Please pay attention to what we're arguing about. And I'm so very sorry I misspelled Midol. I'm not as familiar with the product as you are, you incestuous imbecile.

Uh, it's saying "Hello" and greeting customers as you walk by them, as well as associates.  

You're just making yourself look dumber, which is pretty hard to do by the way, with every sentence you type, and pathetic insult you slang.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    1. Greeting associates is not part of the greeting policy.  
    2. You're shit for brains.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    Sasquatch: 1. Greeting associates is not part of the greeting policy.  

1. You're wrong.  

2. No, YOU'RE shit for brains.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Désespéré...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    Fry's is dedicated to a friendly and courteous shopping experience. As a Fry's associate, you should ALWAYS SMILE and MAKE EYE CONTACT with every customer and associate that you encounter greeting them in a warm and friendly manner. A greeting may be as simple as Hi!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    God damnit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    [01:51] Sasquatch: do you have an employee handbook by chance  
    [01:51] McLovin: yes  
    [01:52] Sasquatch: like, that you have there?  
    [01:52] McLovin: yes  
    [01:52] Sasquatch: do me a favor  
    [01:52] McLovin: no  
    [01:52] Sasquatch: and type out the greeting policy for me  
    [01:52] McLovin: wtf?  
    [01:52] Sasquatch: someone on ff thinks greeting emplyees is part of the greeting policy  
    [01:53] McLovin: no thx  
    [01:53] Sasquatch: dude  
    [01:53] Sasquatch: come on  
    [01:53] Sasquatch: do me a solid  
    [01:53] Sasquatch: lol  
    [01:53] McLovin: dont feel like it  
    [01:54] Sasquatch: dude  
    [01:54] Sasquatch: whip out that hand book for me  
    [01:54] McLovin: i dont even know where it is exactly  
    [01:54] McLovin: dont feel like looking  
    [01:54] Sasquatch: comonnnnnn  
    [01:55] Sasquatch: pay for your next movie ticket  
    [01:55] McLovin: lol  
    [02:25] Sasquatch: tell him he's an idiot for thinking that greeting employees is part of the greeting policy  
    [02:26] McLovin: lol  
    [02:26] McLovin: im gonna type the policy  
    [02:27] Sasquatch: what is it anyway  
    [02:28] McLovin: check it  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: you're an ass  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: i should delete your comment  
    [02:29] McLovin: you requested it  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: should have told me i'm wrong  
    [02:29] McLovin: now gimme my movie ticket  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: lol  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: fuck you  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: this was not the agreement
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    How's that pie taste?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Ninjician:
    Sasquatch: 1. Greeting associates is not part of the greeting policy.  

1. You're wrong.  

2. No, YOU'RE shit for brains.

At least Ninjician proved his idiocy multiple times, so even if he was right on this one occasion, he's still an idiot.  

McLovin: Fry's is dedicated to a friendly and courteous shopping experience. As a Fry's associate, you should ALWAYS SMILE and MAKE EYE CONTACT with every customer and associate that you encounter greeting them in a warm and friendly manner. A greeting may be as simple as Hi!

Pat of me cant believe Frys really has this in their book. Please scan it.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu

Good job misspelling Midol, and way to use a really cliché comeback, you fuckin' fatass.  

Ahayu, no one cares about your "retail" experience. You're just whoring yourself out on this forum, like every other import model airhead. Good luck getting older.

Im not whoring myself out! Theres only one man here for me.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2008
    McLovin: [01:51] Sasquatch: do you have an employee handbook by chance  
    [01:51] McLovin: yes  
    [01:52] Sasquatch: like, that you have there?  
    [01:52] McLovin: yes  
    [01:52] Sasquatch: do me a favor  
    [01:52] McLovin: no  
    [01:52] Sasquatch: and type out the greeting policy for me  
    [01:52] McLovin: wtf?  
    [01:52] Sasquatch: someone on ff thinks greeting emplyees is part of the greeting policy  
    [01:53] McLovin: no thx  
    [01:53] Sasquatch: dude  
    [01:53] Sasquatch: come on  
    [01:53] Sasquatch: do me a solid  
    [01:53] Sasquatch: lol  
    [01:53] McLovin: dont feel like it  
    [01:54] Sasquatch: dude  
    [01:54] Sasquatch: whip out that hand book for me  
    [01:54] McLovin: i dont even know where it is exactly  
    [01:54] McLovin: dont feel like looking  
    [01:54] Sasquatch: comonnnnnn  
    [01:55] Sasquatch: pay for your next movie ticket  
    [01:55] McLovin: lol  
    [02:25] Sasquatch: tell him he's an idiot for thinking that greeting employees is part of the greeting policy  
    [02:26] McLovin: lol  
    [02:26] McLovin: im gonna type the policy  
    [02:27] Sasquatch: what is it anyway  
    [02:28] McLovin: check it  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: you're an ass  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: i should delete your comment  
    [02:29] McLovin: you requested it  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: should have told me i'm wrong  
    [02:29] McLovin: now gimme my movie ticket  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: lol  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: fuck you  
    [02:29] Sasquatch: this was not the agreement

Haha, I'm going to rape you at work today. You've been forewarned.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Ninjician: How's that pie taste?

It tastes fucking disgusting sir. Because it is shit pie. But I will eat my shit pie like a man.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu: Im not whoring myself out! Theres only one man here for me.

Who's the hairy private dick  
    That's a sex machine to all the chicks?  
    SASS!  
    Ya dammmn right!  

Who is the man that would risk his neck  
    For his brother man?  
    SASS!  
    Can you dig it?  

Who's the cat that won't cop out  
    When there's danger all about?  
    SASS!  
    Right On!