Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2008
    It's not fair that only regular employees get in trouble for our coverage yet managers and sups can be late and call out sick or not show up?Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    how do you know they dont get in trouble.  
    how would it look if the employees found out there manager was in trouble for coverage, then the employees would stop caring about coverage too.i love it when they call me big papa
  2.  permalink
    they have to lead by example, so sometimes they might not be honest about there coverage to the employees just so they can set a good examplei love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    flea:It's not fair that only regular employees get in trouble for our coverage yet managers and sups can be late and call out sick or not show up?

The write the rules. They write you up.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrys_slave
    I smell the managers trying to cover their ass! They are hiding shit from employees yet they don't follow their own advice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkelly
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008
    We do get in trouble. We cant ever call in . Unless its an emergency a real emergency . So that sucks i see many people call in from all different departments but yet if something important comes up or we just cant make it to work we get in more trouble then a regular associate. Its just not fair they expect more from us. I guess i can understand that. We have to set a good example.
  3.  permalink
    I have no doubt that they get into even more trouble than regular associates. It's a lot harder to cover a supervisor or manager's job if they don't show up than it is to lose a few associates at the bottom of the list- in which case, almost anybody can cover them.  

Some may be able to cover up a few times, but I don't think they can get away with it all the time. Most of the time, when something is wrong, just like any associate, they get pulled to the side. Lower level associates like to complain and argue, and let everybody know what's going on- while (most) supervisors or managers just keep it to themselves and let it go.  

Anyhow, I'm one of these low leveled associates haha.
  4.  permalink
    Joshua: I have no doubt that they get into even more trouble than regular associates. It's a lot harder to cover a supervisor or manager's job if they don't show up than it is to lose a few associates at the bottom of the list- in which case, almost anybody can cover them.  

Some may be able to cover up a few times, but I don't think they can get away with it all the time. Most of the time, when something is wrong, just like any associate, they get pulled to the side. Lower level associates like to complain and argue, and let everybody know what's going on- while (most) supervisors or managers just keep it to themselves and let it go.  

Anyhow, I'm one of these low leveled associates haha.

For real, regular, non-sales associates are expendable as free rubbers at Planned Parenthood...litterly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2009
    those free rubbers are good for protecting splines while removing drive shaftsLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
  5.  permalink
    I remember at my location the store manager holding a meeting with the supervisors and managers about coverage and being on time. Heck, one of the supervisors did get fired 6 months ago because of tardiness.Why is there an S in Lisp?
  6.  permalink
    That Guy in Duluth: I remember at my location the store manager holding a meeting with the supervisors and managers about coverage and being on time. Heck, one of the supervisors did get fired 6 months ago because of tardiness.

Was that the young white guy, about 27, in computers.....very skinny, tall and dark brown hair. I remember Marlin and Tyre were canned as well.