Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 9th 2008
    Angela Odamo  
    Felix Alvarez  
    Xalic Castorena  
    Jerry De La Rosa  

Think about it employee and management turnover directly reflects how good a company is doing.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1.  permalink
    the turn over thing you said i think is true, but being a manager in retail sucks no matter where you work. the only problem is frys gets more traffic then all the other electronics stores in the area, so thats gotta make there jobs harder then it would be at any other store as a dmi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    biggysmalls:the turn over thing you said i think is true, but being a manager in retail sucks no matter where you work. the only problem is frys gets more traffic then all the other electronics stores in the area, so thats gotta make there jobs harder then it would be at any other store as a dm

Retail sux.i am a worm.
  2.  permalink
    my friend works at sears as a lead or what ever there called. and they dont have a supervisor closing each department they just have 1-2 leads a night closing the whole store and like one employee per department doing the go backsi love it when they call me big papa
  3.  permalink
    he says it sucks.  
    basically from what he said its like being closing pic closing sup closing customer service dsc all in one, and he makes a little bit more then the customer service supsi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    biggysmalls:he says it sucks.  
    basically from what he said its like being closing pic closing sup closing customer service dsc all in one, and he makes a little bit more then the customer service sups

Its not about the money it's about freedom.i am a worm.
Add your comments