Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2008
    from: http://frys.sthomas.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=668  

Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:02 pm Post subject: What happened?  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
    can anyone tell me what really happened to the ex-benefits manager? no one really knows. all stories are different.  

Posted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:15 am Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I heard that Fry's pushed him down a well and they feed him corn chips on a daily basis  

Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:38 pm Post subject:  

I was told by a very reliable source that Kathy Fired her for having Daniel Basset over for Christmas Dinner after he was fired for stealing. I and everyone else knew that he would be there, along with a lot of other people. I guess all of the hire ups that knew he would be there did not warn her that this was a bad idea. I think that Kathy never really liked her and this was her way of getting rid of her. I remember when she stood up to Kathy at financials and did not back down! That really pissed Kathy off, you could see it in her face! I have a bad taste in my mouth from all the wrong doing that this company inflicks on customers and employees, I feel that it may be my time to leave Fry’s as well!  

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:46 am Post subject:  

Fry's loves to intrude on peoples personal lives. Kathy is a scornful bitch and loves to be the princess of Fry's Electronics. Any other woman who gets attention at Frys gets the wrath of princess Kathy Kolder. Not to mention Yvette liked to play the field. Hmmm so Kathy fires the one girl in the comapny that fooled around with her new bot toy Ken Lutz? Coincidence? NO! Officically, Yvette was fired for having Daniel at her house for Christmas. Can you imagine a company so controlling they fire you for helping a friend? Whatever happened with Daniel is one thing, but firing someone for having a friend over for Christmas. I know Fry's is an "At Will" employer, but being fired for an activity that took place after work, off the clock, miles away from any Fry's store, on a major religious holiday? Kathy is jewish and doesn't give a rats ass about Christmas but thats what the holiday is all about. Celebrating with family, putting your differences aside and helping those in need. I really wish Yvette would have taken legal action against Fry's. She had a great record at Fry's she was a Store Manager and later became the Benefits Manager at Home Office. Someone who has worked so hard for a company and done so much to take care of her friends deserves better than to be fired by Kathy for being jealous that her boyfriend slept with someone under 50 years old months befor they got together. Am I really the only person who has put all of the truths surrounding Yvettes termination together? The real reason she was fired? KATHY IS JEALOUS, KATHY IS CONTROL FREAK, KATHY LOVES ATTENTION FROM ALL THE MALES THAT KISS HER ASS ON A DAILY BASIS, AND SHE WILL FIND ANY WAY TO CUT YOU OUT OF THE EQUATION IF SHE THINKS YOURE A THREAT TO HER! Sorry to hear waht happened Yvette, who would have known that Ken being a dirty man-whore and sleeping with you would have caused you to lose your job. Please take my advice and SUE THEM...how could you lose?  

Big Dog  
    Been Here a While  

Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:03 pm Post subject:  

FWIW, Kathy Kolder is the reason the insurance brokerage I worked for stopped handling their account. Extremely difficult and unreasonable. It reached a point where firing the client was the best decision.  

boricua  

Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:50 am Post subject:  

I wonder how would the slut feels if a guy is gay and won't kiss her ass.  

Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:57 pm Post subject:  

Correction: she never slept with Ken, no need to start more rumors. They use to be friends, including her boyfriend. After Ken came out of the closet with Kathy he dropped all of us for the money.  

Posted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:22 pm Post subject:  

I know that Ken was a player, but do you really think he is now, and would he go behind Kathy's back?  

Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:03 pm Post subject: Yes he still is one.  

Ken is still playing the field. He still finds a reason to travel to different stores with out Kathy so he can sleep around. It starts from the top, that's why all the store managers and district managers screw around. They all have a different girl at every store that they sleep with. Its a known fact. All of them are unfaithful pigs and they learned it from the owners who all have a fine record of holding relationships.Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    what happened to the "WHAT DOES ***** TASTE LIKE?" topic?
    What happened to the easy to fuck Canon Rep?
    What happened to the combo deals?
    So what happened to the site, do you know?
    What Happened to the Good 'Ole Days,..
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I see...
  2.  permalink
    i wouldnt mind a sugar mamai love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    I've said this before: Leadership starts from the top.
  3.  permalink
    Kathy is a Jew....that should explain it ALL!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2008
    Kathy is highly jealous and a greedy jew.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I never got the whole Jew prejudice. Shouldn't we all concentrate on hating people that should be hated? Like stupid people? Or Richard Gere?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Jews are rich and successful. Most of the time. So. And they dont turn into ghosts. Jewish graveyards are the most un-haunted places on the planet. They are doing something right.Superhero!
  4.  permalink
    AyaHu:Jews are rich and successful. Most of the time. So. And they dont turn into ghosts. Jewish graveyards are the most un-haunted places on the planet. They are doing something right.[/qu
    Sasquatch:I never got the whole Jew prejudice. Shouldn't we all concentrate on hating people that should be hated? Like stupid people? Or Richard Gere?

That's probably because you never have worked for one, known one on a personal basis, or have one run your homeowner's association (sigh)!!!
  5.  permalink
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2008
    That guy is the epitome of not funny.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2008
    God I hate that guy.  

Feast on Iran's humiliation:  
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3229/2658316482_32be3e6f21.jpg?v=0
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2008 edited
    Sasquatch:God I hate that guy.  

Feast on Iran's humiliation:  
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3229/2658316482_32be3e6f21.jpg?v=0

Greatest Explosion Ever  
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uXKCe4Polyoi am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2008
    worm:
    Sasquatch:God I hate that guy.  

Greatest Explosion Ever  
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uXKCe4Polyo

Yeah this never happens to me in GTA because I always turn godmode/nocops on.  

I suck without it.  
    Why cant games be simple again, like Mario. Simple and awesome.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    You play GTAIV?  
    What else do you play?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 13th 2008 edited
    I play alllllll GTAs I love the GTA. Actually my favourite are the older ones because its less of that video esque cinematography. I am a fan of RAN Online, Nexus TK, Deicide Online, Call of Duty 4, Diablo 1-2 and 3 will be out soon.. Could I list them all? I had a PS3 for a while but I didnt really get a kick out of it so I sold it. I have a wii... nothing good there. Resident evil 4 sucks for the wii. But the sports games are so fun.  
    I shouldnt admit some of the other games I play. And some are fine. But mainly I browse the web. Its edumacational.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Wow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Wow as in its eerie that a woman can write paragraphs about herself when asked such a simple question?  
    Its true, I like to talk about me.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    No worries, mon chéri.
  6.  permalink
    you should talk about you more ofteni love it when they call me big papa
  7.  permalink
    actually, i personally know ken and he is faithful to kathy.