Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Well..management at store 28 is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE! Well...pran is cool,but josh is a fake and a two face! David,ehh..hes whatevers. Chris,dont know him..martha,sour bitch,tommy,cool..pj,..hes confused..richard..he loves to gossip..andrea.. fat ass gossiper..dimpy..hes new,whatever...frys is hell! I fucking hate it. Fuck management.:face-angel:
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2008
    Yeah andrea is a fat ass and she talks way too much.i am a worm.
  2.  permalink
    isnt dimpy they guys that used to be a district manageri love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    This thread is fail.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v227/914/93/s7908076_5800.jpg  

This one was my fav.  
    "3. Iraqi leaders call for a timetable for U.S. withdrawal, McCain gets caught in a bizarre denial and flip flop. The Iraqis now want us to begin planning our withdrawal - McCain however wants to stay foooorrreeevvveerrrr. So what does McCain say - First, he refuses to accept Maliki's statement as being true. Then he concedes that it was an accurate statement, but was probably just a political ploy to curry favor with his own people and WOULD NOT influence his determination to keep US troops in Iraq indefinitely. Yet, McCain in 2004 at the Council on Foreign Relations said that if the Iraqis asked us to leave, we would have to go. No matter what. But that was apparently a younger and less experienced John McCain. "
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Interesting. Kind of like Obama saying he would NEVER vote for something that violated our freedom, but he voted yes on the whole government tapping our phone calls law and right now they are listening. My twin and I have been taking advantage of this by yelling random codewords into the phone and hanging up. I wonder if they think we're suspicious yet.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Obama > McCain
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    All > Presidential CandidatesSuperhero!
  3.  permalink
    bush for four more yearsi love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch