Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    How the fuck can you say this chick is management material and that you fucking know her?! YOU DONT KNOW HER. Just because you work with her,doesnt mean you THINK you know her.you're extremely pathetic.Have you associated with her outside of work? Probably not. So try going out with her,go to her house,meet her family. Shes horrible! I cant be butthurt if i dont want this bitch.:face-angel:
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    DO YOU STILL THINK THERE IS MORE FRAUD AND OTHER CONSIPIRACY'S AT FRY'S ELECTRONICS
    NICOLE LUNA at store 28
    NICOLE LUNA at store 28
    Do you think the Fry's San Diego store is still corrupt?
    Do you know why alex is so mad about jenny tran?
  3.  permalink
    if you hate her so much and dont want her why did you go to her house? and meet her family? and go out with her?  
    and since you said you went out with her that must mean you only started hating her after you guys broke up in which case your opinion is completly biasti love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazyFox213
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2008 edited
    Hey I didn't say she was management material, he did:  

http://frysforum.com/discussion/869/nicole-luna-at-store-28/#Item_2
    •  
      CommentAuthorAnirt
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2008
    Wow i think its cute that you think i dont know her. I actually have met her entire family. So just cause she wouldnt give you the time of day doesnt mean shit to me. You are a pathetic piece of shit and should just shut your whore mouth already. Go back to fapping to internet girls you will never have and watch star wars and lord of the rings.:face-crying:
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    Anirt:Go back to fapping to internet girls you will never have and watch star wars and lord of the rings.:face-crying:

Nothing wrong with that, minus the lord of the rings and stars watching, i don't do that.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrian
    PICS OR THIS THREAD IS USELESS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2008
    Punkzilla:
    Anirt:Go back to fapping to internet girls you will never have and watch star wars and lord of the rings.:face-crying:

Nothing wrong with that, minus the lord of the rings and stars watching, i don't do that.

I like Star Wars AND Lord of the Rings, you got a problem with this?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    Don't get me wrong I've seen them too, just not a lord of the rings fan nor do I sit and repeatably watch them.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I watched LOTR FOTR over 40 times, almost every day once a day after school for 30 or so days the rest of the viewings in theatres. Recently I watched it again, and really, I could watch it right now. When Star Wars was coming "Back to the bigscreen" I saw them all about 10 times. I, of course, already owned the videos and used to watch them every night before going to bed (well, obviously there were exceptions, but it was a routine). I was rather young. This was maybe 6 or 7 tops.  
    And when Star Wars Ep. 3 came out, I found it so funny/awesome/sobaditsgoooooood that the day I was supposed to be moving out, we'd been packing up our house for about 6 hours, we had a LOT more to go, we had to move out by 9am the next morning. So at 12am, Im like "FUCK THIS SHIT, LETS GO SEE STAR WARS"  
    And we walked to the mall for the last showing of the night. We did make it out by 9am... but...  
    These arent the only movies Ive done this with, but the point is that they are awesome. And Star Wars has never gotten old. And though I didnt watch FOTR for a long time, maybe even a year, when I saw it again, it was STILL good. The others I can't say are too great. They are good, but they dont inspire that kind of passion that FOTR does.  
    Plus Thursdays my twin and I dressed as hobbits at school. Or elves....  
    Yeah.. I get a little feisty about things I like.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    You are so hot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2008 edited
    I was thinking the same.  

Note: This thread, DERAILED! :face-devil-grin:I shit trains, Now what?