Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Gosh it's been awhile since i worked for Fry's.I worked from 1998 to 2004. Hope things are better now then they were.Anyone from store 11 signed up here ? Let me know we may know each other :face-smile:
  2.  permalink
    Is Randy Stark still the store manager ??
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrian
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2008
    randy stark was fired for being gay and shrinking a lot.
  3.  permalink
    Oh lol.. he was such a rude unprofessional A** hole!!!
  4.  permalink
    Brian what year did u work for Fry's ? Were you at the Burbank Store?:face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthornerdalove
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2008
    hello ms gratefullone. glad to see some of my beloved co-workers @burbank.:face-angel:
  5.  permalink
    hello ms nerdalove. boy was it great to see someone that works at the same store as i did. what year were you there? what else should we talk about ? :face-monkey:
  6.  permalink
    NOPE. Shit hit the ground. I currently work there and it fucking sucks. Only time work is awesome is when I have customers purposely drag me along to chat and/or when I am given orders that isolate me from everyone. I came there as an adult and I do not wish to be caught up in childish scenarios. Sucks to know we have the worst CS rep, but I highly agree with the public opinion.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPhilipJFry
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2015
    Fuck store 11 in particular.