Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    Only girl in our department that has the worst reputation ever..slept with manuel,rolando,sergio,who else? I see her throw herself at everyone... lets talk whores,since everyone from store 28 is starting to join this site.:face-angel:
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    Department Manager for Customer Service?
    Rumors about Customer Service department commission in district 3
    Jonathon (Customer Service Supervisor) & Canon Rep Dating
    FRYS BURBANK,CA BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE/ASST./PIC MANAGERS
    Fry's Customer Service is the Worst in The World
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2008
    I hope Lisette finds this and sues the shit out of you for slander, harrassment, hostile workplace, and defamation of character.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    • CommentTimeJul 21st 2008
    I think Lissette needs to put her panties back on.
  3.  permalink
    LOL Rolando has a baby.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2008
    Photos?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Here ya go.  

•  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    lolSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthoryourmom
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2008
    not all the girls from store 28 are whores trust she will see this and she will be mad :face-plain:
  4.  permalink
    Hey, don't forget Pedro. :face-smile: & a girl with no shame shouldn't care. She openly dates different guys from fry's. Just imagine, those are just the guys from fry's, I wonder how many more that aren't from fry's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2008
    If she were any smarter she could get paid for it and never have to work.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazydpr
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2008
    OK so liz is kinda cute. So what? Shes nice to ppl that dont treat her like shit..... i see no problem its ppl that are either A: in a fucked up relationship that talk shit about others  
    B: dont have anyone in the pathetic existence they call a life  

or C: Just fucking jealous that she get a bit of attention from guys that whoever started this doesnt get  

so yeah i think liz is coolLife is a game play it right and you wont have a rez timer
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2008
    Crazydpr: OK so liz is kinda cute. So what? Shes nice to ppl that dont treat her like shit..... i see no problem its ppl that are either A: in a fucked up relationship that talk shit about others  
    B: dont have anyone in the pathetic existence they call a life  

or C: Just fucking jealous that she get a bit of attention from guys that whoever started this doesnt get  

so yeah i think liz is cool

Would you hook up with liz? Shes hot i hear and bi.
    •  
      CommentAuthoryourmom
    who the fuck said she was bi you guys just make shit out of your ass !!!!!!  
    and Crazydpr your right liz is a very nice girl and when you get to know her shes super nice so fuck all you jealous bitches that cant handle the competion
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    yourmom: who the fuck said she was bi you guys just make shit out of your ass !!!!!!  
    and Crazydpr your right liz is a very nice girl and when you get to know her shes super nice so fuck all you jealous bitches that cant handle the competion

Who would say this but Lissette? And why would she claim others are competition? If she did, that would imply she thinks of everyone else as game, which means she really is, in fact, a slut. Its ok to be bisexual, half the girls I know made out with other girls at some point in their lives. Most women ARE closet bisexuals.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkelly
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008
    wow lots of drama lol:face-smile: don't take things personal guys . Respect peoples opinion who cares what anyone says.
    •  
      CommentAuthoryourmom
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2008
    yea who ever wrote that about this being liz your wrong liz doesnt waste her time on this and girls are always hating so just keep hating your just making your self look stupid cuz you know you are jealous of her and your making up stuff and the only compation that liz is really up against is me lol you kow i love you girl:face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2008
    liz is awesome. Like this one time she hugged me her boobs are nice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2008
    Boobs are nice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2008 edited
    Huge boobs aren't nice though. They get scary.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2008
    Punkzilla: Huge boobs aren't nice though. They get scary.

What is HUGE to you?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I'm all about proportion. Also big boobs = sagging. Guhross.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Balance = Big + perky.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkgm
    AyaHu: I hope Lisette finds this and sues the shit out of you for slander, harrassment, hostile workplace, and defamation of character.

All she need do is go to a civil attorney.  
    What is written here is considered libel. I don't know if slander has occurred; verbal derogatory statements, since I do not work with these people.  

When the original poster of this thread said, "I see her throw herself at everyone..." they went from previously writing an opinion, to then turning it into a stated fact. All with a simple change in wording, he or she may have gotten themselves into trouble here, should this "Lisette" know about this thread and consider taking legal actions.  

Freedom of speech <--is not exactly what it says. One does not really have the right to slander, libel or both.  
    Sorry to burst any bubbles. In all reality, we can't just go around saying or writing anything we want without possible repercussions.  
    Many people out there don't truly or fully understand this right in the First Amendment, the way it is seen in the eyes of the legal system. =/  
    I think it has been tested since day one and will continue to be.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2008 edited
    kgm:
    AyaHu: I hope Lisette finds this and sues the shit out of you for slander, harrassment, hostile workplace, and defamation of character.

What is written here is considered libel. I don't know if slander has occurred; verbal derogatory statements, since I do not work with these people.  

When the original poster of this thread said, "I see her throw herself at everyone..." they went from previously writing an opinion, to then turning it into a stated fact. All with a simple change in wording, he or she may have gotten themselves into trouble here, should this "Lisette" know about this thread and consider taking legal actions.  

Freedom of speech <--is not exactly what it says. One does not really have the right to slander, libel or both.  
    Sorry to burst any bubbles. In all reality, we can't just go around saying or writing anything we want without possible repercussions.  
    Many people out there don't truly or fully understand this right in the First Amendment, the way it is seen in the eyes of the legal system. =/  

It's only slander or libel if its not true.
  5.  permalink
    asdf:
    kgm:

Your exactly right about that. But the problem is that most of the personal stuff posted about people on this site isn't true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I hate mornings:
    asdf:
    kgm:

Your exactly right about that. But the problem is that most of the personal stuff posted about people on this site isn't true.

Prove it. I surely can't. And I can't even tell. There seems to be an agreement with others that what's said is true.
  6.  permalink
    asdf:
    I hate mornings:
    asdf:
    kgm:

Prove it. I surely can't. And I can't even tell. There seems to be an agreement with others that what's said is true.
    Others who heard the same rumor you mean. All someone would have to do is save these posts, get a lawyer and claim that these statements damaged their career or life in someway and it would be interesting to see what happens. Your honor I was denied a promotion because someone on the Fry's forum started a rumor that I was on drugs. I was pulled into the office and told to take a drug test or be fired. Someone posted that I was a slut and my husband found out and beat the crap out of me or killed the guy I was supposed to be sleeping with etc. Why do you think movie starts are always getting a shitload of money from tabloids for false statements?  

Who do you think the jury is going to side with? The victum who will have character witnesses, friends and family get up on the stand, crying and sobing about how terrible this whole ordeal is. Or a bunch of clowns on a forum who heard a rumor about someone from someone else that Joe's sisters friend is sleeping with Randy Fry?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2008
    AyaHu:
    Punkzilla: Huge boobs aren't nice though. They get scary.

What is HUGE to you?

D+'s. Well if they are proportioned to the body I guess it's alright. Seeing D's on a small Asian, well wouldn't work.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I hate mornings:
    asdf:
    I hate mornings:
    asdf:
    kgm:

Others who heard the same rumor you mean. All someone would have to do is save these posts, get a lawyer and claim that these statements damaged their career or life in someway and it would be interesting to see what happens. Your honor I was denied a promotion because someone on the Fry's forum started a rumor that I was on drugs. I was pulled into the office and told to take a drug test or be fired. Someone posted that I was a slut and my husband found out and beat the crap out of me or killed the guy I was supposed to be sleeping with etc. Why do you think movie starts are always getting a shitload of money from tabloids for false statements?  

Who do you think the jury is going to side with? The victum who will have character witnesses, friends and family get up on the stand, crying and sobing about how terrible this whole ordeal is. Or a bunch of clowns on a forum who heard a rumor about someone from someone else that Joe's sisters friend is sleeping with Randy Fry?

Nothing else really matters. The fact is, anyone can create an account here and claim to be anyone. There is no proof of identity. This would never, ever go to court.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    And if it ever went to court, it would be terribly fun to watch.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    It's even funnier to see someone try.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Smith
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2008 edited
    Start at the top, the forum owner. He's in a good spot legally, but if you request that the offensive content be removed and he doesn't comply, then he's not as untouchable as he thinks. His forum may be in another country, but he lives in the United States, so unless he flees the country, he can be sued just like everybody else. Have you ever seen the stupid ass shit that people get taken to court over? You can sue for just about everything. Whether you win or not is another matter, but it would probably be a pain in the ass to go through this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    I think the chain of command works like this  

1. Ask for it to be removed usually the moderators or admin. You must give them time to do this.  
    2. If nothing happens have your lawyer send a cease and desist order. You must also give them time to do this.  
    3. If the site does not comply then you can sue them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Smith
    asdf: I think the chain of command works like this  

1. Ask for it to be removed usually the moderators or admin. You must give them time to do this.  
    2. If nothing happens have your lawyer send a cease and desist order. You must also give them time to do this.  

Sounds about right. Good advice.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Mr. Smith:
    asdf: I think the chain of command works like this  

Sounds about right. Good advice.

I've been watching threads vanish on me so someones doing their job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Hey if someone asked for the material to be removed, have no doubt I would take down what it may be.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorscarykid11
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2008
    this shit is stupid!! who wrote this is just mad cuz they are a fat supervisor..haha u know it was the fat one!! hahaha
  7.  permalink
    HEY... WHO WAS THE OLD COSTUMER SERVICE WHORE? TOPIC IS TITLED "MUNOZ, NEW C.S. WHORE" SO WHO'S THE RETIRED ONE?