Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrys28
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2008 edited
    :face-angel:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Eww! Who would be obsessed with alex edwards?!
    Whats up with all the new people joining the forums? Is word finally getting around?
    ALEX EDWARDS STOP ATTACKING JENNY!
    Alex Edwards turns out to gay!
    So whats the update on the whole Omar Scandal?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2008
    Are you publicly accusing this man of cheating on this woman? Im leaving this up so he can sue you.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    But Aya, that's one thing wrong with America. Please don't sue me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch: But Aya, that's one thing wrong with America. Please don't sue me.

I know, but I think in this case its warranted. Well, maybe not as warranted as me suing my last exmployer for his three bad checks he wrote me (Felony offense!) but warranted nonetheless.  
    Jenny Trans just an innocent young girl who may or may not be a bit of a slut, and Alex is just a butthurt little guy who may or may not be a bit of a slut.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    All in all, this is what it comes down to. She has No car, (thats not the bad part) Only like 5 outfits of clothes, 3 pairs of shoes, no education, doesn't go to school, and both the house she lives in and her old house was roach infested. She's just trying to mess with Alex because she needs attention. She's probably happy right now that her name is on the internet. Whether its people calling her a slut or not, good comments or not... she likes the attention.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I highly doubt she would like knowing you are giving us a poor first impression of her. Dude, I really need to see this chicks pics.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    This is her.  

•  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I just watched a movie called Baby Mama with a girl who looks exactly like that girl in it. It was horrible, I almost died. I don't believe you!  
    http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=234520036&albumId=815294 this girls name is jenny tranSuperhero!
  3.  permalink
    To let you all know, the guy who's posting all this, well his name is Charlie. and he works at a car dealership. unfortunately he thinks he's smart by using numerous names such as werd_sucks28 and frys28. We all know the truth Charlie from Pomona.  

The jig is up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Her name is Tina Fey, and she's awesome. [Yes, Baby Mama sucked.] Jenny Tran may be hotter, but Tina Fey is more awesomer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    ... You saw... Baby Mama...?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Only the commericals. And this. http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/baby_mama/  
    That's all I needed to know.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Why does it have a 60% rating? It is not 60% good. It is 100% bad. And it wasnt funny. Except Steve Martin, every moment he is on the screen it was hilarious.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2008
    If he was in it, I may need to see it...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Sasquatch: If he was in it, I may need to see it...

It's not worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I can take it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    You'll loose at least 3/4 of your manhood!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    That's still enough manliness to kill several bears.
    •  
      CommentAuthorxyz123
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2008
    i haven't been on frys forum in a while..but alex edwards..are u guys talking about the african american dude in E.components dept? at store 28?
    •  
      CommentAuthorxyz123
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2008
    and jenny tran? who the hell is that? customer service girl? or from what dept?
  4.  permalink
    HAHA, XYZ DONT HAVE A CLUE! ME NEITHER..... IM LOST AND IN NEED OF A SEARCH PARTY!!!!!!!:face-crying: