Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFrys28
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2008
    Dude,why cant you just leave her alone already. Everyone at works know youre the one who posted that discussion about jenny. In fact,josh knows himself! You need to stop acting like a dirty nigger. Leave her alone already.why do you continue talking about her? youre smarter than that and you keep acting so immatture. Jenny doesnt have a computer.how could she have written shit about you? come on now. Grow up man.:face-angel:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Alex Edwards turns out to gay!
    Whats up with the ALEX EDWARDS drama?
    Eww! Who would be obsessed with alex edwards?!
    Do you know why alex is so mad about jenny tran?
    Alex,stop trying to cover up!
  2.  permalink
    Frys28? Hmm... who ever this is why don't you man up and say your name. Instead of using degrading words like, "Nigger" yet accuse Alex of being immature and telling him to "Grow up man." Jenny may not have a computer, but she does have a guy who likes her who obviously does whatever she wants and the whip of the leash she holds. By the way, the guy who writes that stuff for her, REALLY needs to learn how to spell. Poor kid probably doesn't even know when he types on here and spells a word wrong there's a RED LINE underneath the word which is misspelled. To think of it, "EVERYONE AT WORKS KNOW..." another misspelled word. Hmm... could this be the mysterious WERD_SUCKS28 attempting to make another hit on Alex? (stay tuned...)  

:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2008
    For the love of god, keep it all in one thread.
  3.  permalink
    wow. i guess everybody at fry's doesn't know jenny.. she is an attention whore. all the time you talk to her she has a sad story for you. i know because i just to open with her, the funny thing is that she lies about what she says. because one morning that we open she looked tired and i asked her why? if she had enough sleep, but she told me one story that happened to her the day before and when i was walking to customer service to pick up paper for the printers in my department, i heard her tell a supervisor another story of what happened to her the day before, a completely different one. ever since i don't actually believe on what she says.. and another thing fry's28 dude you are the one that needs to man up and tell this to Alex not posting this in the internet. you think you are hard in the internet but you are really not.. calling alex a nigger dude i actually want to see you tell him that to his face. :face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2008
    heworksatfrys: calling alex a nigger dude i actually want to see you tell him that to his face. :face-monkey:

I think that is a poor place to use that :face-monkey: smiley.. ;) :face-devil-grin:I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Perhaps he is calling the black gentleman a monkey?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    Perhaps. :face-plain:I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2008 edited
    I would be offended if I were you. You work with at a zoo!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2008
    You work with at a zoo....  
    Hmmmm...Superhero!