Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2008
    I linked to this site via Fry's Experiences, (post by frysforum.com).  

In looking through a number of these messages - between the foul language, bad grammar, and sophmoric attitude, if that represents the "average" Fry's employee, then there's a good reason why Fry's has such a poor reputation. Folks...that sort of stuff isn't tollerated in the real working world. If you want to advance beyond being a Fry's lackey, get over it.  

If Fry's is just your paycheck to get you through college, great. If you're thinking of making it a "career" - wake up...and grow up.  

Like I titled this, I'm at a loss for the right words to find to express just how appauled I am at what I've read here.
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    MIC passwords?
    What are all the made-up Fry's words?
    Google Adwords
    Loss Prevention Sucks
    Paul Daniello of Fry's Loss Prevention is a criminal
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2008
    Yeah, most of the people who work at Fry's are young teenagers. Teenagers thrive on gossip and drama. Have you been to a school lately? Actually, not just teenagers, you should see some of the companies I've worked at. Ahhh~ They just dont have a message board to bash eachother on.Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    Fry's is like high school. There are always gossip whores around with nothing better to do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2008
    Fry's is like high school free sex for everyone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2008
    Would you really want to though?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2008
    AyaHu: Yeah, most of the people who work at Fry's are young teenagers. Teenagers thrive on gossip and drama. Have you been to a school lately? Actually, not just teenagers, you should see some of the companies I've worked at. Ahhh~ They just dont have a message board to bash eachother on.

Young teenagers? Fry's has an age requirement of 18 to be hired.  

Choose your words more carefully next time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeJul 27th 2008
    18 is teenage... remember...Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2008
    AyaHu: 18 is teenage... remember...

You said "young", which implies under 16.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Young is what they are, teenage is their age.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorNinjician
    AyaHu: Young is what they are, teenage is their age.

Whatever. I'm not going to argue semantics with a woman.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2008 edited
    You already were. In fact, you started it. Now retort or forfeit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThadius
    foul language and bad grammar indeed.  

Over the last 2 years, the age demographic in my store dropped.  
    At one point there were salesman ages 20s to 30s and so forth; now  
    i'm surrounded by high school students left and right.:face-crying:
    •  
      CommentAuthorThadius
    sorry for the bad grammar lol:face-plain:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Dude, I think they are going to make that creepy, half retarded thirty-something country boy, sales. Wtf.
    •  
      CommentAuthorman
    Thadius: foul language and bad grammar indeed.  

Over the last 2 years, the age demographic in my store dropped.  
    At one point there were salesman ages 20s to 30s and so forth; now  
    i'm surrounded by high school students left and right.:face-crying:

The reason for this shift is because 20 to 30 year olds need cash. It's not happening at Fry's anymore.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    They are fucking us on commission.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    They are fucking you on pay in general.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2008
    ObiWan: \there's a good reason why Fry's has such a poor reputation. Folks...that sort of stuff isn't tollerated in the real working world. If you want to advance beyond being a Fry's lackey, get over it.  

If Fry's is just your paycheck to get you through college, great. If you're thinking of making it a "career" - wake up...and grow up.  

Like I titled this, I'm at a loss for the right words to find to express just how appauled I am at what I've read here.

....thats not really the reason why frys has a bad reputation....frys is still frys...... when i was employed there i always tried to maintain a high level of work ethic. once i had a customer come up to me and tell me that the service tech told him that he needed to buy a new battery for his laptop. on instinct i checked the laptop myself, and sure enough the power adapter socket on the laptop was shot. i told the tech about the situation and he pretended like he didnt know what i was talking about. i told my supervisor about him and he didnt do a god damm thing. the last time i checked that same tech became a supervisor. frys is still frys.....and because of that reason a forum, as active like this, exists. :face-plain:
  3.  permalink
    ObiWan: I linked to this site via Fry's Experiences, (post by frysforum.com).  

In looking through a number of these messages - between the foul language, bad grammar, and sophmoric attitude, if that represents the "average" Fry's employee, then there's a good reason why Fry's has such a poor reputation. Folks...that sort of stuff isn't tollerated in the real working world. If you want to advance beyond being a Fry's lackey, get over it.  

Like I titled this, I'm at a loss for the right words to find to express just how **appauled** I am at what I've read here.

Lol...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeJul 31st 2008
    Some people just do all the work for you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2008
    ObiWan: I linked to this site via Fry's Experiences, (post by frysforum.com).  

We don't "tollerate" that kind of "sophmoric" "appaulededness" around here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008 edited
    and above we see why frys electronics is so mature. If you need to pull apart other peoples phrases to make fun of them you aren't very original, and I would suggest not loosing your job at fried, for fear you will add to the global unemployment problem, or become a street urchin. This is why I liked Steve Thomas' forum it had some amount of maturity instead of being a tree of doped up monkeys slinging their dung bashing the job that pays them just enough so they can buy more dope.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorpixiegrl
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008 edited
    and i enjoyed it because you weren't annoying this forum with your nonsense. This one is for the fun sprited frys employees and those who enjoy the lighter side of life. SO relax and stop being ... so stuck up RELAX !! nobody and i do mean nobody really takes much of anything said here seriously.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008
    man than someone took what i said a bit seriously lol and besides i was really trying to poke at mclovin no offense but I hate that name and being an IT tech at a chip testing facility I've got alot of time on my hands which needs entertainment.:face-angel:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Believe me when I say McLovin is one of the mature users. It gets worse. Oh god, it gets worse.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    log out log out log OUT now I'm scared. O.O'Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I know him IRL, he's not like the eighteen year old cashiers that come here to flame.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    nuts I like to crush the flamers with my ability to belittle .......... :face-sad:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    It reminds me of chess...Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorRawr Rawr
    ITT: Internet Tough Guys
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Suzukiman: It reminds me of chess...

I beat someone in two moves once.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2008
    I never understood chessi am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2008 edited
    Chess is awesome. Checkers is for losers.
  4.  permalink
    Rawr Rawr: ITT: Internet Tough Guys

Wouldn't it be ITG then?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2008
    chess is great but how did you beat someone in 2 moves??Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    http://www.chess.com/article/view/2-move-checkmate  

I almost crapped my pants when he actually set it up. Four move fools-mate is nice, but that was like being dealt a royal flush!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    O.O somebody is really not thinking ...... that is why you move the knight where the pawn is.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Suzukiman, if you dont stop zombie -ing threads Im going to go and close all the old discussions. If you want to discuss something on a zombie thread, make a new post. You are making it hard for me to see legitimate new posts. I appreciate your necromantic abilities. But please stop. fo rillz.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2008
    awwww but if i excavate enough of them we could make a better sequel to resident evilLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Suzukiman: awwww but if i excavate enough of them we could make a better sequel to resident evil

Could someone please translate this into english, please?  

Suzuki - didn't we have this discussion before about grammar, punctuation, and making a coherent statement?
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    SDCherryPicker: Fry's is like high school. There are always gossip whores around with nothing better to do.

All work is like high school, just with a different name.. ;)  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L69q4cDGxk  

clip from a movie.I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    C'est la vie, mon amie.
  5.  permalink
    ObiWan:
    Suzukiman: awwww but if i excavate enough of them we could make a better sequel to resident evil

Suzuki - didn't we have this discussion before about grammar, punctuation, and making a coherent statement?

Hello, kettle? This is pot...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeOct 1st 2008 edited

Hahaha  
    As long as Sean Bean is in it.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2008
    ObiWan:

Yeah we did have many discussions about grammar.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Suzukiman is hard to understand sometimes but he doesnt write "U r kewl"Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    eye R ckewl ....... No really I am. It's quite cold driving at night without a roof ..... Damn ragtop anyone have a needle and thread sass already gave me the duct tape and bailing wire.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Here's a needle.  

•  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I wonder how you thread it? and what type of string it uses O.O'Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2008
    m_tux:
    SDCherryPicker: Fry's is like high school. There are always gossip whores around with nothing better to do.

All work is like high school, just with a different name.. ;)  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L69q4cDGxk  

clip from a movie.

I graduated Fry's about a year ago.