Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRainbow_69
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2007
    Hello everyone I was wondering if Fry's is a gay friendly company to its employees and its customers. Is there many gay employees and customers at Fry's?
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    yes definitely. But some not so feminine than others.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMacIas
    Hmmm...Im gay so I guess its gay friend to its employees... I treat every customer fairly no matter what their orientation but I love gay people so I guess they get extra attention with me.aka Luis - FrysForum Administration Group
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    I rather get helped by straight people the gay employees has might hit on me.. LOLFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Some frys employes named Brian is really fruity.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    gay people are so stuck up and femmy and butch! they are confused ass people... I don't like them
  1.  permalink
    It shouldn't matter if your gay or straight you can still help your customers ... my store has a good amount of gay people and I would say Fry's is gay friendly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    Fry's doesn't give a shit what you do with your own time as long as you show up for work on time and do you job.
  2.  permalink
    I'm not gayphobic nor am i lesbophobic. it doesn't bother me either way. Fry's is a good place to shop. Huge selections.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2007
    I hear that the policy is pretty much "dont ask, dont tell" and you're likely to be terminated if upper management knows. My friend told me that all the supervisors and upper management are very tight lipped about their orientation. They even conceal it whenever possible.  

Fry's is conservative, christian and family oriented business. Keep it clean!i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007
    => Hot Lesbians would be good at our store just about nowFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Think about the children.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    its okay...they show worse things on the tv plus kids ages 5 now know about sexFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    The name "Rainbow_69" is a prime example of why homosexuality should not be accepted. Just imagining that makes me want to stick a gun in my mouth, errrr wait, no... makes me want to go have sex with the first woman I see.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2007 edited
    Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    It would be equally the same if the that girl was a guy.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    But see, what you just did is copyright infringement.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    I claim Fair Use.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    Hey Sassy where's your avatar?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    Sasquatch:But see, what you just did is copyright infringement.

How is this so ...I fixed your error to your link by providing the link to the original pic... Its not my fault I know HTML you couldn't even put the write address for the linkFry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMcLovin
    Yeah, why can't you put the "write" address... dummy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    There's nothing wrong with my link, and I'm quite fine with HTML. But what you did was post copyrighted content with no reference. And it's "right," not "write."
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    are people are being dumb on purpose? I can't tell.:face-monkey:i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhoward
    No people are generally ignorant.Howard Dean for America '08
  3.  permalink
    Fry's seems to hate it's gay employees,my opinion though I work with a few who are treated like shit. I'm sure my store will shut down slow business now so who cares I just feel bad for the gays
  4.  permalink
    Store 16 seems gay friendly. it has a few and they are well likedWe are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
    •  
      CommentAuthorRainbow_69
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2008 edited
    I been hearing alot of rummors going on like that oh my god that the customer service supervisor david is going out with paulo the cashier here in san diego like I don't know if this is true but that is just plain tacky! Oh my god girl get yourself a real man!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2008
    Brian says hes not gay yet he goes out to dinner with guys like Jason from Service hes a gay "Bear" type who likes fucking small thin asians known as "bottoms" I always see Brian dancing and sticking his but out but if you ask him if hes gay or a bottom he says "whats that!?"... I think hes gay or maybe hes just weird or retrarded!
  5.  permalink
    greencard:Brian says hes not gay yet he goes out to dinner with guys like Jason from Service hes a gay "Bear" type who likes fucking small thin asians known as "bottoms" I always see Brian dancing and sticking his but out but if you ask him if hes gay or a bottom he says "whats that!?"... I think hes gay or maybe hes just weird or retrarded!

I think brian was dropped on his head a few too many times as a baby.
  6.  permalink
    I'm surprised how many people at the San Diego store in the cashier area are gay. I've got nothing against it as long as they keep it to themselves. Quite of a few of the supervisors are gay or bi. I won't name names though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2008
    Gamefreak88:I'm surprised how many people at the San Diego store in the cashier area are gay. I've got nothing against it as long as they keep it to themselves. Quite of a few of the supervisors are gay or bi. I won't name names though.

It's a good thing you're keeping it to yourself then isn't it.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSam Is Gay
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2008 edited
    There is perfectly nothing wrong with being gay

•  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2008
    Says Seinfeld.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpsog_choudai
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2008 edited
    Sam Is Gay:There is perfectly nothing wrong with being gay

...but there really isnt.  

...except for those who really are like the stereotype that get with everyone and spread diseases. which are actually a very small minority in the gay community, you'd be surprised.  

it sucks how stereotypes really ruin it for a lot of people. not all mexicans like beans or cactus. not all asians eat fried rice. not all white people are racist. not all black people are thugs.  

gay people are people too. they feel and love and care and are just as smart and capable as anyone else.  

people who hate them must be jealous that they can be more outspoken and daring about many things as opposed to those who really dislike them. man up and be real. :face-angel:
  7.  permalink
    Rainbow_69:I been hearing alot of rummors going on like that oh my god that the customer service supervisor david is going out with paulo the cashier here in san diego like I don't know if this is true but that is just plain tacky! Oh my god girl get yourself a real man!

that sounds confusing. who is the "man" and who's the "real man" you refer to?  

moreover, why do you care? get a life and get laid or something. rumors are rumors. not always true.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2008
    psog_choudai:
    Rainbow_69:I been hearing alot of rummors going on like that oh my god that the customer service supervisor david is going out with paulo the cashier here in san diego like I don't know if this is true but that is just plain tacky! Oh my god girl get yourself a real man!

that sounds confusing. who is the "man" and who's the "real man" you refer to?  

moreover, why do you care? get a life and get laid or something. rumors are rumors. not always true.

If the real man is Daniel Day Lewis in The Last of the Mohicans, I'm sorry buddy, he's taken.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2008
    The recession must be making the gays multiply.
    •  
      CommentAuthorknowitall
    I also noticed a jump in lesbians being hired but thats okay with me they are hot!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Mmmm, attractive lesbians... Or better, attractive bi girls.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2008
    There was a lesbian who came to an interview with my company over two hours late. And she was the ugliest Dyke I ever saw.  
    Gave such a bad taste for lesbians. Sad times.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2008
    knowitall:I also noticed a jump in lesbians being hired but thats okay with me they are hot!

No they just tell you they are lesbians so you dont have to face their rejection.Superhero!
  8.  permalink
    i heard gregs already sucked of half the departmenti love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorgreencard
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2008
    Is greg really gay?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGamefreak88
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2008 edited
    Who better to ask then Greg himself.. me.

No, I'm not.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2008
    Gamefreak88:Who better to ask then Greg himself.. me.  

No, I'm not.

We won't judge you. (Well...)Superhero!
  9.  permalink
    yeah were not here to judge you greg.  
    you here  
    your quire  
    were used to iti love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2008
    its just stupid how people try to insult another person and use bad spelling  

its spelled Q-U-E-E-R  

lolLas Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    cashier27:its just stupid how people try to insult another person and use bad spelling  

its spelled Q-U-E-E-R  

lol

I was going to type the same thing. WTF is Quire, an S-less Squire?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    HA! Nice.