Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2008 edited
    its a shame that a forum like this exist. where employees and ex employees of frys can come together and actually discuss why and as to how they feel about the comany. Without no real limitation, some few of these discussions are based almost purely on profesisonal work ethic, some. Its just a shame that alot of things cant really be discussed with managers and supervisors in a realistic or even professional manner. some will seek the real answers that they seek about the company, not with their supervisors, not in the vcon training room, and not especially in a tell randy note, but here where you can remain anonymous and get answer that makes sense to your employment in a comany like frys. realzing this puts ME at a loss of words:face-sad:
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Alternative to Fry's in Illinois (shameless plug)
    This is a real shame! I told you Fry's own REBATE is a SCAM!
    Is the "Walk of shame" legal???
    us labor board says its ok to discuss topics on social networks
    Onitsuka Tigers
  2.  permalink
    Dude. You work at frys. Get over it.
  3.  permalink
    It's a website get over it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2008
    While I believe Fry's should not take action against anything negative written on this site, I hope they at least act on the good ideas that pass through here from time to time.
    •  
      CommentAuthornotdone
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2008
    You are probably one of the managers they complain about.. get over it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2008 edited
    for the most im exaggerating....but its still pretty lame that alot of these discussions are started with not holding frys in high regards, and even more lame that alot of them are started by employees and ex employees. and to still see this site have the amount of trafic that it does.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    golgo 13: for the most im exaggerating....but its still pretty lame that alot of these discussions are started with not holding frys in high regards, and even more lame that alot of them are started by employees and ex employees. and to still see this site have the amount of trafic that it does.

How is that "lame"? Its good that people can vent and mostly anonymously instead of being persecuted and losing their jobs.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    AyaHu:
    golgo 13: for the most im exaggerating....but its still pretty lame that alot of these discussions are started with not holding frys in high regards, and even more lame that alot of them are started by employees and ex employees. and to still see this site have the amount of trafic that it does.

How is that "lame"? Its good that people can vent and mostly anonymously instead of being persecuted and losing their jobs.

Do you actually think people can get fired for speaking out in person to management?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Absolutely.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    If they felt like it, yes.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    asdf:
    AyaHu:

How is that "lame"? Its good that people can vent and mostly anonymously instead of being persecuted and losing their jobs.

Do you actually think people can get fired for speaking out in person to management?

Are you joking? Of course they can, and will and have.  
    They may not say "Barry you're fired" but they''ll find Barry saying hello to a coworker the next day and write him up.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2008
    AyaHu:
    asdf:
    AyaHu:

Are you joking? Of course they can, and will and have.  
    They may not say "Barry you're fired" but they''ll find Barry saying hello to a coworker the next day and write him up.

I don't think sups have time to think up strategies like this. People don't think like you.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2008
    True.... So true...Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorkelly
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2008
    I totally agree guys. We cant suggest anything give advice or express our opinions to our as or st managers or even home office without worrying that our job may be at risk. I personally think this site is awesome . We can actually express ourself without putting our job in danger or anyone of higher authority judging us.