Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfly
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2008
    This is some fucked up shit and now computer sups are the lowest paid sups, shows how much Randy Fry's cares.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    :face-sad:..........sucks to be brady
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    fly: This is some fucked up shit and now computer sups are the lowest paid sups, shows how much Randy Fry's cares.

$300 a month or $300 a week?
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    Its because they just received their new contracts. There are some big sales and a couple holidays in this quarter, so therefore, their percentages are cut a bit. All sups are going to suffer a bit this quarter except during the sales and holidays. Its kinda sucky, but that's the way it works. The percentage will be even lower next quarter because that is Christmas quarter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    So it would balance out in the end?i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    Yes, it will all balance out in the end.  

Don't cry for the dept 2 sups, they're not going hungry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Lets post some numbers; see how much sups around the store make on average.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    calculon: Yes, it will all balance out in the end.  

Don't cry for the dept 2 sups, they're not going hungry.

Didn't that one guy say he made 33k a year? That's hungry if I ever heard it.  

eSuperhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthoralyshah
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2008
    Ask a customer service sup how much he or she makes in a year, then start talking hungry. The old CS Sup 1 in Renton said before he quit that he was making 23K a year. That's a Sup 1! Sounds like starvation to me.The only thing worse than ignorance is stupidity.
  1.  permalink
    It is pretty pathetic how Fry's doesn't reward there employees with stronger contracts during the holiday quarters. I mean look at the amount of inventory that is going in and out of that store. All of you who have worked through a holiday season can vouch for the enormous numbers that Sir Randy makes during this quarter.  

NO OT is what they expect...but how can such happen when your only allocated x amount of hours when you need x + 100 hours. Its very stupid!!! Then they cut your contracts and make you work twice as hard to make the same salary you once made during the off season.  

:face-crying:
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    alyshah: Ask a customer service sup how much he or she makes in a year, then start talking hungry. The old CS Sup 1 in Renton said before he quit that he was making 23K a year. That's a Sup 1! Sounds like starvation to me.

They should get a new job....Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorworm
    elusivententionz: It is pretty pathetic how Fry's doesn't reward there employees with stronger contracts during the holiday quarters. I mean look at the amount of inventory that is going in and out of that store. All of you who have worked through a holiday season can vouch for the enormous numbers that Sir Randy makes during this quarter.  

NO OT is what they expect...but how can such happen when your only allocated x amount of hours when you need x + 100 hours. Its very stupid!!! Then they cut your contracts and make you work twice as hard to make the same salary you once made during the off season.  

:face-crying:

So on an off season you make the same amount plus you work twice as hard? Man that's harsh! Just tell Randy Fry that he is overworking you guys.i am a worm.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    alyshah: Ask a customer service sup how much he or she makes in a year, then start talking hungry. The old CS Sup 1 in Renton said before he quit that he was making 23K a year. That's a Sup 1! Sounds like starvation to me.

Dude, they could make more at Micky D's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorfly
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2008
    Sounds like computer sups are getting screwed why would they cut their pay? They already cut our commission on almost all other products. They must be saving money to open new stores or invest it in some new islands again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    • CommentTimeAug 13th 2008
    Sasquatch: Lets post some numbers; see how much sups around the store make on average.

AV sups do pretty well.  

Customer Service sups are in an important position, and their role is vital to the store, but if they want to move up (and make more money) they have to move out to the sales floor. This gives them more experience in merchandising and other store operations (buyer/vendor relations, managing inventory, etc) that is necessary for the stores continued success.  

Many hard working salesmen make more than most supervisors in the store.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbiggysmalls
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2008 edited
    that is still bull i heard -Name Removed Upon Request- took a 500 pay cuti love it when they call me big papa
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2008 edited
    I guess now that -Name Removed Upon Request- took a pay cut thanks to Fry's he wont' be able to get that hair transplant hes always wanted or go to disneyland anytime soon. JK! Love Ya -Name Removed Upon Request-!Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 14th 2008
    Commodity trading. This is where the money is.
    •  
      CommentAuthorcalculon
    Or running a meth lab.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    calculon: Or running a meth lab.
    Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthormissycj
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2008
    I say running prescription drugs on the street.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2008
    Weeds on showtime is awesome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2008
    Agree.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2008
    Sasquatch: Commodity trading. This is where the money is.

Enron.
  2.  permalink
    It sucks about the cuts. But, with gas prices and the cost of everything else going up, people just aren't shopping as much as they used to. Hopefully it turns around.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2008
    I hate mornings: It sucks about the cuts. But, with gas prices and the cost of everything else going up, people just aren't shopping as much as they used to. Hopefully it turns around.

Gas prices here went fro 4.08 to a whoppin 3.73 and I found some in the ghetto for 3.49!  
    Life is good.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I got gas for 3.28 yesterday. I miss the days of 1.50...
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2008 edited
    Sasquatch: I got gas for 3.28 yesterday. I miss the days of 1.50...

You're old! $1.50 was like 12 years ago.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Lies.  

•  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    In Houston! In California its like 30% more!
  3.  permalink
    Sasquatch: Lies.  

Good stuff.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Texan gas is always cheaper. Ghandi says so.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2008
    asdf:
    Sasquatch: I got gas for 3.28 yesterday. I miss the days of 1.50...

You're old! $1.50 was like 12 years ago.

I live in California, It wasn't 12yrs ago when it was $1.50I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    The graph never lies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch

I rest my case.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Thats why I married you.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    What good is a battery that leaks acid everywhere?
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    AyaHu:
    I hate mornings: It sucks about the cuts. But, with gas prices and the cost of everything else going up, people just aren't shopping as much as they used to. Hopefully it turns around.

Gas prices here went fro 4.08 to a whoppin 3.73 and I found some in the ghetto for 3.49!  
    Life is good.

Don't be so happy about the drop in gas prices because it's more than what they were before they started rising.. we'll be at $5 next summer.. it's a trick they are playing with us.. I said this back in 1996 when gas was still under $2.. They raise prices each summer and then towards end of summer they drop them again, BUT they are never at the same price as before.. And they raise prices due to some cockymaney reason. So don't be happy with the price drop now..I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    next summer its $7 a gallon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    No, our economy will be better by next summer from having a new president, so gas won't be over 5$, just like I told this board gas prices would drop and the housing market would go up (Its been steadily climbing) I am telling you again gas will not reach about 5$ within the next 5 years in my area. Besides, if it does, Im going motorcycle for life. Gas prices also always inflate during election years. They dont normally go down BELOW what they were before the inflation, though. And ours have.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2008
    I'll just retrofit my car to accept HHO gas from water.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjenseri
    • CommentTimeOct 20th 2008
    If the gas price ever gonna go up to $5 I will ride a bicycle for life or I will use my feet means of transportation. How's that:face-devil-grin:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008
    my cars run on purified religious wackos, babies, and a good dose of peta people because salad is murder. It only get 1 baby per mile is smog exempt and probably pisses off green peace when driving through national forests. so I don't care about gas and I'm helping the situation by reducing the world population. I wish they would open up human hunting season............ remember kids kleptomania is fun and apparently the only way to make a living working at fried.:face-smile:Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2008
    Hey my predictions were so right. I saw 2.95 gas when I was driving through the weed and seed district!Superhero!