Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCrazydpr
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2008
    Well i see alot of people dont like liz and alex........well i dont know alex so i wont talk shit about him and as for liz shes cool in my book (and now she hasn't done anything to me)  

SO! lets see where can i start?  

Ahh Customer service! For the most part a good majority dont really DO anything other then sit back and BS,  
    Audio: meh most of those guys are cool and a few of the girls are ok  
    Computers:dude........ half of the ppl there don't know shit about computers are you fucking kidding me?  
    Components:three hot chicks who's names i dont remember and well thats the only real thing i go there for  
    Software: One person to me seems drunk all the time  
    Appliances: anyone want a toaster?  
    and last the only singular person i can think of  
    David the Maintenance guy...... wtf is his deal? hes fucking weird!  

comments? add them but yeah shit i havent already seen exmple: liz and alex new shit ppl new shitLife is a game play it right and you wont have a rez timer
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2008
    No.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthoryourmom
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2008
    your right about everything you said and funny thing about the person in softwear that always looks drunk lol there not drunk its called a hangover lol :face-monkey:
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2008
    Vasillios is a crackhead.