Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflea
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2008 edited
    This racist sack of shit makes me so sick inside. I will continue to fight against this dirty fruit:face-monkey:Fry's is corrupt I am here to talk about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2008
    Considering you haven't even identified the store that this manager works at, or where you got your information, you have no credibility.  

Important safety tip. If you intend to reveal the store, make sure you have the evidence to back up your accusation. You could be held liable for defamation of character.
  1.  permalink
    The dumbass had Sean Archers name up there but couldn't spell it right so he took it down. He spelled his name Shawn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2008
    SDCherryPicker: The dumbass had Sean Archers name up there but couldn't spell it right so he took it down. He spelled his name Shawn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    ObiWan: you have no credibility.  

This is flea you talk of.
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnknown
    isn't sean indian?
    •  
      CommentAuthorUnknown
    I don't think sean's racists. He's a dick but when ur the store manager u gotta be. who else is going to do it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMr. Smith
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2008
    Its forum posts like this that make this site a joke. Too bad because this is an interesting site. Defamation of character on this site runs rampant.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Mr. Smith: Its forum posts like this that make this site a joke. Too bad because this is an interesting site. Defamation of character on this site runs rampant.

Yes it does, because here is the ultimate freedom of America, the freedom of speech. Godbless the place where our opinions can be heard!Superhero!
  2.  permalink
    AyaHu:
    Mr. Smith: Its forum posts like this that make this site a joke. Too bad because this is an interesting site. Defamation of character on this site runs rampant.

Yes it does, because here is the ultimate freedom of America, the freedom of speech. Godbless the place where our opinions can be heard!

I'm all for freedom of speech, but its too bad so many people on this forum use it in a manner to spread lies/rumors about people in an attempt to damage them. But, its just the way some people are. Whether its a forum or at the office water cooler, not much you can do about it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Dude is probably damaged goods anyway. However, people talk shit about others everywhere, anywhere and anytime. No one really knows this guy or cares so it's pretty much meaningless.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    It's true and perhaps one of these stupider fellows will get sued (Which is highly unlikely because they and their comrades work at Fry's), and Ill get to watch and laugh.Superhero!