Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
  1.  permalink
    i'm crushin' on someone at fry's.  

discuss
  2. Other Topics You Might Like
    So whats the update on the whole Omar Scandal?
    Who replacing the software dm in store 9 thats going to fremont now
    How to find out whos a loss prevention officer at any store
    How to help older customers who don't know anything about a product
    so who's the most popular user here?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2008 edited
    UltimateTimeFrauder: there's one cutie i talk to and one rly pretty gurl i'm terrified of  

discuss

So you talk to this cute girl but some how you're scared... you're fat.
  3.  permalink
    i'm a little shy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2008
    UltimateTimeFrauder: mostly low self-esteem ._.

Perhaps if you got a job someplace other than Fry's, that might help improve your "self-esteem".
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2008
    ObiWan:
    UltimateTimeFrauder: mostly low self-esteem ._.

Perhaps if you got a job someplace other than Fry's, that might help improve your "self-esteem".

Obiwan...sometimes between your negative comments and very debatable post, you can manage to deliver words of wisdom and truth.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2008
    Agree.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2008
    As a pastor/friend once told me, I have a mind like lightning - one bright flash, then total darkness... :face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    ObiWan: As a pastor/friend once told me, I have a mind like lightning - one bright flash, then total darkness... :face-smile:

pastor/friend = your boyfriend
    •  
      CommentAuthorcashier27
    asdf:
    ObiWan: As a pastor/friend once told me, I have a mind like lightning - one bright flash, then total darkness... :face-smile:

pastor/friend = your boyfriend

LOL!!!Las Vegas, NV / Store # 27 / Dept. 12
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13

umm......yeah...dont get cocky amigo
  4.  permalink
    There aren't any attractive, single, women at 25. None.  

Back in the day, every other cashier used to be a hot chick. Damn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    golgo 13:

umm......yeah...dont get cocky amigo

It's too late for him, he thinks his IQ is very high. Which he probably tested on the internet.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    No...actually it was tested last year by the career management firm I worked with, and prior to that in college.  

There is a reason that many of "my generation" have very little respect for "your generation". It's because of smart a** remarks like "pastor/friend = your boyfriend" and others. It's because of the total lack of respect that "your generation" shows towards your peers and anyone else for that matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 6th 2008
    Career management firm = psychologist. No? Didn't think so.  
    You do realize many of these people on the board are in their mid 20s and some are early thirties?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    No, a career management firm isn't a psychologist. They're also known as executive search firms (i.e. high end corporate level positions). But I did go thru a battery of tests to help determine a proper career path, one being an IQ test.  

Ans yes, do realize many here on the board are in their mid 20's. It also seems that many work for Fry's and many hold a sophomoric attitude towards other and life in general.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Executive Search Firms are a fancy title for career placement company. IQ tests are not valid unless administered by a registered psychologist. No doubt there are extremely youthful vital younger people on this board, but that's what makes it so fun. As for your IQ, I'm sorry my friend, you couldn't get into mensa with a test administered by a staffing company. Im sorry you had to use one in the first place, I find it pretty easy to find jobs outside of them, but I was once placed with one, which turned out to be very bad, very bad indeed. I don't know exactly what you do but I have very little doubt that our salaries are similar. People with high IQs curse, me being one of them, though I don't boast about it, I love to curse on the road, and in fact, I just got done yelling at AN ASSHOLE ACURA MDX BASTARD for cutting me off.  
    My IQ... its falling... or not.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    ObiWan: No, a career management firm isn't a psychologist. They're also known as executive search firms (i.e. high end corporate level positions). But I did go thru a battery of tests to help determine a proper career path, one being an IQ test.  

Ans yes, do realize many here on the board are in their mid 20's. It also seems that many work for Fry's and many hold a sophomoric attitude towards other and life in general.

Like i said, dont get cocky. Being cocky anywhere or at anytime, will a lot of the times blind you from your mistakes. Whether it be using the wrong words, assuming that your ideas and thoughts are above anyone else, or........executing bad grammar and misspelling........and no I am not challenging you. I am just informing you.:face-smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    AyaHu:People with high IQs curse, me being one of them, though I don't boast about it, I love to curse on the road, and in fact, I just got done yelling at AN ASSHOLE ACURA MDX BASTARD for cutting me off.

<3
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    ObiWan: No, a career management firm isn't a psychologist. They're also known as executive search firms (i.e. high end corporate level positions). But I did go thru a battery of tests to help determine a proper career path, one being an IQ test.  

"Your generation" belived in free sex, beer, drugs and rock and roll. So what?  

Our generation runs information technology. Something you old folks know the least about.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    He's not as old as he pretends he is, asdf. He is probably in his 20s but at most he was born in the 70s.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    Well to get this thread back on topic. :) I will say that I am "crushing" on this Japanese girl well actually woman, but I never really liked that word.. it just sounds like they are old.. but this Japanese girl in AT. But at least I do talk to her when I get the chance when passing by. I just think she's so cute and well seems nice, which is a lot different to most girls I see around. Anyways, That's all I have to say. :face-devil-grin:I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    Azn chicks are hawt.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2008 edited
    Hot Asian chicks are hot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorm_tux
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2008
    AyaHu: Azn chicks are hawt.

I don't necessarily go after hot girls.. but cute.. I'd take a cute girl over a hot girl anyday. :) but there's just something about her in some fashion anyways.. :)I'm crushing your head... You flathead!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2008
    Big fan of cute.
  5.  permalink
    *COUGH*.... LOTTO' CUTE CHICKS AT MY PLACE OF BUSINESS a.k.a FRYS.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2008
    Note to all - after rereading my responses, and yours, I was a bit out of line. Please accept my apology.  

I failed to clearly articulate my concerns and view - there's an overwhelming propensity here, at least in my limited view, towards viewing life as who's bones you can jump, where's the next party, etc. golgo is correct that "my generation" (i'm on the younger end of the baby boomer generation) gave you free sex, drugs, beer and rock 'n roll. And yes, I watched as friends screwed their lives up - mostly by drugs. If anything, learn from our mistakes. By the grace of God, I didn't get caught up in that. Learn from our stupidity.  

Again, my apolgies for getting way off topic and cocky.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2008
    ObiWan: Note to all - after rereading my responses, and yours, I was a bit out of line. Please accept my apology.  

I failed to clearly articulate my concerns and view - there's an overwhelming propensity here, at least in my limited view, towards viewing life as who's bones you can jump, where's the next party, etc. golgo is correct that "my generation" (i'm on the younger end of the baby boomer generation) gave you free sex, drugs, beer and rock 'n roll. And yes, I watched as friends screwed their lives up - mostly by drugs. If anything, learn from our mistakes. By the grace of God, I didn't get caught up in that. Learn from our stupidity.  

Again, my apolgies for getting way off topic and cocky.

Dont stray too far off though. This forum needs members like you......
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    It does? I guess everyone needs a scapegoat.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Lamb is delicious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    • CommentTimeSep 11th 2008
    AyaHu: It does? I guess everyone needs a scapegoat.

Im just saying that because the forum needs members like obiwan, if not the forum would be a boring waste of time to visit. like others that i used to frequent.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    Everyone recruit more members. Preferably, not complete morons.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I dont mind complete morons as long as they are funny.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    Morons? how about some Fry's customers?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    They never stay. :-(
    •  
      CommentAuthorgolgo 13
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2008 edited
    Sasquatch: They never stay. :-(

thats because they only come here for info on frys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 12th 2008
    Well actually they more like leave a hateful comment then leave when people tell them what idiots they are.Superhero!
  6.  permalink
    i realized i actually do have high self-esteem, incredible self-esteem in fact, but has anyone ever had any trouble with self-confidence?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2008
    Ive never had trouble with self confidence but I have always moved at an accelerated pace.Superhero!
  7.  permalink
    some say you shouldn't mix work with relationships, it's not professional.  

but it's fry's. come on.  

any thoughts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2008
    If you have to ask if you should, it isn't worth it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 22nd 2008
    No relationships at Frys you will regret it. Its a very very small world at Frys its almost like dating your relatives.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008
    While I worked there I enjoyed getting people fired for the million stupid policies the company had. There really wasn't anyone smart enough working there, hmmmm maybe that's why I leftLooking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    That's mean.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    I noticed you didn't say anything about the validity of the statement lol.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    The truth hurts sometimes.Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2008
    thats why you have the hurtzdoughnut brought to you by a possible relative of the second replace generation to the sisterinlaws husbands mothers xhusbands uncle of hertz the same person that helped you write on this forum very indirectly.Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    What?Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    That put me in a coma for five seconds.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSuzukiman
    well come on if hertz wasnt here we would only be running in gigacycles ........ see what chiptesting does to you .........Looking for my head ............... yeah the eight valve one yeah ....