Not signed in (Sign In)

Welcome, Guest

Want to take part in these discussions? Sign in if you have an account, or apply for one below

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2008
    It's the best of Opera, Firefox, Safari, Konqueror, and IE combined!  

Open sourced and based on many open source technologies like Apple's Webkit.  

Developed by some of the lead engineers of Firefox like Ben Goodger (ex Netscape and Firefox employee, now Google employee).  

Check it out:  
    http://www.google.com/chrome
  1. Other Topics You Might Like
    Googles official statement about hostile MS/Yahoo bid
    Dear Randy Fry, (Online Version of Tell Randy Form)
    New version of Firefox every month?
    Photoshop.com - Flash version of Photoshop
    Fry's Electronics Black Friday 2007 Full Ad Released!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    I gotta say. It's ugly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorObiWan
    Considering it's in beta, it wouldn't be wise for the average user to install it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAyaHu
    I rafuse! I am against change damnit!Superhero!
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2008 edited
    so basically I tested for a day now and I have to say it is rock solid . the cool thing is every tab is an isolated process so when you close a tab it cleans up as much ram as possible. lt uses a lot less memory over time and even has a task manager to monitor and terminate run away processes or plugin processes like flash/java. Also if a tab dies its only that tab and not the whole browser. its also inherits the stability of the Safari browser and performance. Just try it out!
    •  
      CommentAuthorPunkzilla
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2008
    I've been trying it for a good day, it isn't bad. It'll defiantly need some add ons for it to be pure win.I shit trains, Now what?
    •  
      CommentAuthorasdf
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2008 edited
    Firefox new Javascript engine is faster than Chromes V8 (both are about 5x faster than IE)  

http://arstechnica.com/journals/linux.ars/2008/09/03/new-firefox-javascript-engine-is-faster-than-chromes-v8  

•  
      CommentAuthorSasquatch
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2008
    The graph never lies.